GDT: [#22] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW, SN-P)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That penalty might turn the momentum around completely. Can't be doing that

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Gurianov doing his best Nichushkin impression there

Puck was all over the place and Hughes was right on him, but you'd think a guy that's so good on shootouts and penalty shots wouldn't struggle so much on breakaways :laugh:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Gurianov doing his best Nichushkin impression there

Puck was all over the place and Hughes was right on him, but you'd think a guy that's so good on shootouts and penalty shots wouldn't struggle so much on breakaways :laugh:

Looked like Hughes got a stick on it and Gurianov didn't have much of a chance.

Reactions: Satan and Kcb12345

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
well that video is ridiculous

What is ridiculous about it? It describes Gurianov perfectly.. he has always been the same way.

Massive speedster with ability to separate from defenders with ease, but ever finishing is near impossible.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
What is ridiculous about it? It describes Gurianov perfectly.. he has always been the same way.

Massive speedster with ability to separate from defenders with ease, but ever finishing is near impossible.

Makes for exciting hockey though so I'll take it. He's gonna score some beauties in his career on breakaways but it may not be consistently and that's fine. I honestly think he just is going so fast that he struggles to finish at the pace he's going at. Needs to slow down mentally. Shootouts, penalty shots, etc. Are no problem apparently

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Makes for exciting hockey though so I'll take it. He's gonna score some beauties in his career on breakaways but it may not be consistently and that's fine

Yea, not bashing I love it. The dude adds another dimension to our team and his play in other areas has vastly improved.

Just kinda funny his luck with the breakaways and rarely scoring.

Reactions: Kcb12345

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I just hadnt expected it to have that tone/music and then just be a highlight reel of boofing at the end repeatedly.

I laffed. I cried. I laffed again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad