GDT: [#22] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW, SN-P)

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Let's hope they're done with losing streaks that match winning streaks like they've seemed to do in the past. Had a really bad stretch followed by a really good stretch. Hope they can handle success and keep an even keel when they lose one or two.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I actually skipped last night's game, convinced that the old "first game back from a road trip malaise" would be a factor, not to mention, beating the same team twice in a week is hard. Not only beat them, beat them up.

I will be going Thursday (doubt WPG can beat us twice, although they have won last 2 on the road) but this win streak does have to end somewhere, it could be any time now, due to bad bounce, bad period, bad goal, etc.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I actually skipped last night's game, convinced that the old "first game back from a road trip malaise" would be a factor, not to mention, beating the same team twice in a week is hard. Not only beat them, beat them up.

I will be going Thursday (doubt WPG can beat us twice, although they have won last 2 on the road) but this win streak does have to end somewhere, it could be any time now, due to bad bounce, bad period, bad goal, etc.
It does NOT have to end! We are gonna live forever!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad