'22 Olympics (Farrell, Dichow)

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Yes, absolutely, we can all chose what we spend our time feeling terrible about. Definitely a tough break for a good guy. But Claude has had such a brilliant career. Tough breaks come with life. Glad he already got his shot at the Olympics, unlike all the athletes that have been deprived of going to for the last 8 years, many of whom will never get another chance.

That's totally fine. I still don't get your previous post where you implied you don't have empathy for his situation simply because he's rich.

Reactions: Natey

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
That's totally fine. I still don't get your previous post where you implied you don't have empathy for his situation simply because he's rich.

I was more saying that I don't worry about him because he's had such a great career. I'll say it: I feel for him. But I don't think he's hurting too much emotionally after coaching in the stanley cup finals and the olympics in the past. To lose out on going to the olympics with no NHLers I don't think is that big of a deal for him. It's not like he's a coach struggling to make it, to put food on the table for his family and this is his big break. He's already made a ton of money and had a great career.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Yes, I'm serious. There are many things and people in this world to worry about. Julien not getting to coach in the Olympics is not one of them for me. Pointless to worry about, and feel sorry for him. He's a trooper that has had an illustrious career. Hopefully he'll get back to coaching here in north american asap if he can't travel abroad, whether it's pro or bantam, if that's what he loves to do.
No one is worried for Julien being unable to coach, but it's still a shitty situation for him.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002

The athletes were totally mindless to attend these Olympics. Stupid isolation rules, false positives ... They should be boycotting China after this virus they unleashed on the world anyways. Now that poor lady is trapped in a hospital with a virus that for most is minor head-cold symptoms. She never even tested positive, just a close contact. She had 3 negative pcr tests and lied to her about bringing her back to the village.

They should boycott and come home now. If canada had an ounce of balls, and leadership, they would pull the plug.

That's my unpopular .02c

Reactions: montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad