GDT: #22 // "Ken Hitchcock Presents" // Oilers @ Ducks // Nov 23 @ 2 PM MST // TV: SN-W

Who is the best Hitchcock?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
my work doesnt care if i watch at my desk...they are obviously all big fans as our company holds about 50-55 season tickets

The issue is most work sites block interesting websites lets call it. including streaming services like Sportsnetlive or now or whatever the hell its called.

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
I wonder if they're gonna call some of Kesler's interference infractions on McDavid? I doubt it. Lol.

Yeah but then what do the refs tell Corey? Hes watching and they are nervous to not upset him.

Hitch teams take crap from no one. Expect Kesler to run into the Lucic and Kassian line a lot.

Reactions: TB12

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
He seems genuinely happy since he has arrived here. Aside from when he saw Benning in action.
I mean from his perspective it's probably pretty fun. Get to coach the best player in the world. If he actually gets us to the playoffs people will praise him as a miracle worker and if he doesn't it was because the Oiler's roster is junk and Chia will be fired. Really a win-win.

Mikey71

Apr 3, 2005
I wonder if they're gonna call some of Kesler's interference infractions on McDavid? I doubt it. Lol.

But the new Oilers have a coach that will let the refs know if he thinks they made a bad call or missed one. All Todd ever did was look down at the monitor and put another piece of gum in his mouth. I really think the players will FINALLY think their coach has their backs.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
But the new Oilers have a coach that will let the refs know if he thinks they made a bad call or missed one. All Todd ever did was look down at the monitor and put another piece of gum in his mouth. I really think the players will FINALLY think their coach has their backs.

Not to mention, a coach that will probably get McDavid away from a matchup when its not working for McDavid.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
A rare 4pm start for me, I'll take it! Excited about a game in late Nov, nice change after feeling like this season was pretty much over after the Vegas loss.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
I honestly can't figure out which of our bottom 2 forward lines end up getting more ice time.
I donno if I'd wanna be on the ice vs Lucic and Kassian.
Rattie on the 4th line? I really don't know what they can expect him to accomplish down there.

Considering half of the 4th line shifts are with McDavid or RNH at centre, it's actually not a bad spot. I suspect Leon will get some shifts there as well.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
That'll all depend on the refs I think, trying to find out who's in for them but no updates yet lol. Watch it be Tim Peel.

View media item 3429
Don't like the looks of Anaheim's record with Hanson (12-4), nor Edmonton's (5-10). Has a minor tendency to favor the home team for penalties, but doesn't seem to skew the results as the road team wins more often than the typical average.

South appears to be significantly influenced by the home side in an extremely small sample size (19 games) for penalties but the results are pretty even.

Lots of OT games when these guys are in.

Reactions: Porkleaker

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Here are our more updated lines if any of you wanted to know:
Rakell-Getzlaf-Kase
Aberg-Henrique-Silfverberg
Cogliano-Kesler-Sherwood
Ritchie-Kossila-Gibbons

Larsson-Manson
Mahura-Montour
Pettersson-Welinski

Thanks, happy to see Mahura.
Local kid I know some of his family.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Hitch is the ****ing man.

He’s the exact guy we need.

Yeah I was apprehensive when they announced the hiring but after hearing his take on things this week he seems to really get what the team needs which is a breath of fresh air. The players seem on board so far. Hopefully the team continues to respond. Really excited to see the team perform tonight after some practice time with Hitch.

Also, I would love to see Kesler get his ass handed to him today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad