GDT: #22 - 11/25/15 | montreal canadiens @ NEW YORK RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Yes, trade people. Brilliant idea for a team with a soon-to-be 16-4-2 record.

Stop with the trade demands. There's a whole other forum for that. The dmen you want traded all have either an NMC or NTC, are north of 30 and make a lot of money.

The same crap happened last year when they played the Isles. The Isles were in first, dominated every game wire to wire, were the new powerhouse and blah blah blah. That same powerhouse team which dominated the Rangers couldnt even muster 15 shots on goal in a Game 7 loss.

The defense is fine. They, like all other teams, have ups and downs. The team is built for the postseason. I can name some defenders who I'd rather have than Staal, Girardi and Boyle, but only Keith, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson and Doughty haven't been watching the Rangers dmen from a couch come playoff time

I actually do think we need to make a trade. I don't see how having Fast, Miller, and Lindberg on the team makes sense. Three vanilla guys. Move Fast and/or Miller for a scoring winger.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
I actually do think we need to make a trade. I don't see how having Fast, Miller, and Lindberg on the team makes sense. Three vanilla guys. Move Fast and/or Miller for a scoring winger.

That won't buy you a reliable scoring Winger.

You've got to give to get.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I missed the first 2 minutes of the 3rd period. Can anyone tell me what happened? Were any Rangers making really bad mistakes or were they flukes?

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida

Miller is supposed to be that scoring winger but he's a bust and probably a career 4th line or ahl top line guy

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012

I think Kreider will be needed to get Ryan Johansen.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
maxresdefault.jpg

Get it out of your system, come back ready for action Friday

I work with, am friends with, live around too many Habs fans for it to be that easy.

I HATE losing to that team.

Hate it.

Even in victory, they're STILL going off about Kreider.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I will say that I find great pleasure in the Devils little run early in the year and them reverting to basement dwellers again. Hopefully they go .500 and get a ****** draft pick.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Staal continues to handle the puck like it's an object he's unfamiliar with, and McDonagh's giveaway for Smith-Pelley's 2nd goal was hideous.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Yes, trade people. Brilliant idea for a team with a soon-to-be 16-4-2 record.

Stop with the trade demands. There's a whole other forum for that. The dmen you want traded all have either an NMC or NTC, are north of 30 and make a lot of money.

The same crap happened last year when they played the Isles. The Isles were in first, dominated every game wire to wire, were the new powerhouse and blah blah blah. That same powerhouse team which dominated the Rangers couldnt even muster 15 shots on goal in a Game 7 loss.

The defense is fine. They, like all other teams, have ups and downs. The team is built for the postseason. I can name some defenders who I'd rather have than Staal, Girardi and Boyle, but only Keith, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson and Doughty haven't been watching the Rangers dmen from a couch come playoff time

This is way too logical.

Maybe CBJ will shed mercy on us and take Hank, McD,
Zucc, Kreider, Miller, Staal and Girardi for Johansen.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I remember going to the game right before Thanksgiving last year vs the Habs at MSG and we won 5-0. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad