Dec 19, 2010
Canada
maxresdefault.jpg

Get it out of your system, come back ready for action Friday

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
By OK with it I mean I wouldn't be fuming every time I watch him play. I actually hate him as a player. I don't just hate his current game. I hate his lack of passion and his pure stupidity night in, night out. The lack of giving a **** from him just completely puts me over the edge of pure hate.

I don't want to harp too much more on Boyle, but he can be the feistiest guy on the ice and bring passion. He just sucks now. Remember how pissed off he was during last years playoffs after missing an open net against the Caps? He was interviewed between periods and furious with himself. He cares. He just sucks now. AV knows it. Maybe we'll see Mcilrath next game.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Eh, it's one game. I have been happy with his play during the year for the most part. Was atrocious tonight, though.

Do you not agree with the advanced statistics crowd who continually point out how brutal he is? Just curious.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Price leaves the game injured and then the Rangers decide to play poorly. Sucks.

And Hanks stats taking a big drop.

Sucks it had to be this game with all the focus of Hank vs Price.

Psyched themselves out.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Price leaves the game injured and then the Rangers decide to play poorly. Sucks.

Psyched themselves out.

I don't know if they psyched themselves out of anything. They just weren't prepared for this game, and the Habs were. That's it.

They embarrassed themselves on home ice in a game against a rival that has owned them for their entire existence...

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Do you not agree with the advanced statistics crowd who continually point out how brutal he is? Just curious.

No, because I don't view them as pointing out he's "brutal". I think that's a pretty big misconception, but I'm not going to get into that argument again. It's better to agree to disagree with them.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Ok we 've seen it. This team isn't good enough to win the east. Either make a trade to fix that or trade hank and start the rebuild

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
Yes, trade people. Brilliant idea for a team with a soon-to-be 16-4-2 record.

Stop with the trade demands. There's a whole other forum for that. The dmen you want traded all have either an NMC or NTC, are north of 30 and make a lot of money.

The same crap happened last year when they played the Isles. The Isles were in first, dominated every game wire to wire, were the new powerhouse and blah blah blah. That same powerhouse team which dominated the Rangers couldnt even muster 15 shots on goal in a Game 7 loss.

The defense is fine. They, like all other teams, have ups and downs. The team is built for the postseason. I can name some defenders who I'd rather have than Staal, Girardi and Boyle, but only Keith, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson and Doughty haven't been watching the Rangers dmen from a couch come playoff time

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

Psyched themselves out.

Doesn't matter what year, Hank turns into Cloutier whenever he plays Montreal. Last game against them was as good as you'll see from him against them. I have no ****ing clue what it is, but when you see him give up goals like he gave up on that 4th one, you know his head is just not in these games. It's probably in thoughts of turkey. Price ALWAYS comes to play in these games. Only game was that one playoff game where he got injured and you don't know how much it was the injury and how much it was poor play. I just don't understand why Lundqvist can't for once get his **** together against this team. I don't care about his shutout against Carolina or even Nashville, I care about games like this. And the defense worries me infinitely more than him. It's just ugly, ugly ugly. Half our our defense shouldn't be in the ****ing NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad