GDT: #22 | 11/21/13 | Nashville Predators vs Toronto Maple Leafs | 7:00 PM | PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I would have told Kadri to undress after he was laughing and **** after that terrible second period.

Send a message

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto
I would rather a Goalie who his team mates feel comfortable playing with then one who they are not.. You can clearly tell they are comfortable knowing Bernier can handle the puck well and wont fudge up if hes gets outta his net..

Reimer on the other hand i cringe every time he touches the puck

If they are not comfortable with Reimer in net, why have the Leafs won more games with Reimer in net than Bernier in net?

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Yeah, just wait for the Predators to leave the ice. One they should be able to score on an empty net and two it's a good time to bag skate these guys for such a terrible performance.

Oskar The Groucho

Oct 2, 2009
Barrie
If they are not comfortable with Reimer in net, why have the Leafs won more games with Reimer in net than Bernier in net?

With this team who knows they play good when they want to, and call it in the rest of the games i cant pin point this team and its one of the reasons why the fans are bi-polar because of nights like this

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
Lupul besides his points which are altered to some good games has been invisible for some games now.. Why at the most inconsistent times do out skilled players fall apart

He's playing with #71 I expect him to produce like a 3rd liner now too.
I miss the old Lupul who was as valuable as Phil.

Please return back to form Lupes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad