GDT: #22 | 11/21/13 | Nashville Predators vs Toronto Maple Leafs | 7:00 PM | PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hey guys, the burger I am eating is pretty tasty... so there's that

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I would pay good money if Kadri could actually start winning some meaningful draws. It honestly feels that he couldn't win one if he had a gun to his head.

Holland has actually been more impactful than him tonight, that may wake up Naz, if he wants a big contract in 2 summers.

Really all our big players have not shown up tonight, Kessel, JVR, Lupul, Clarkson, Kadri. And Gardiner and Franson must have left their wakeup calls in the hotel. Sleepy effort by many.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Okay - we're going to win, trralalala
we're losing
we're being outshot
and we played a crap 2nd period

the odds are totally in our favour.

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
Quares27 said:
So you could only point out two things to prove he has done well on the 1st line - the one thing I mentioned, and a play with a guy who isn't even on the 1st line. Thanks for that.

Generating 2 quality scoring chances in 40 minutes is good work for a top line player. Are you unfamiliar with the sport of hockey?

leafstilldeath*

Nashville up 3-1. Not looking forward to the boring play. Hope the buds get out and destroy the Preds by scoring 5 in the period and winning

6-3

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Generating 2 quality scoring chances in 40 minutes is good work for a top line player. Are you unfamiliar with the sport of hockey?

Only one of those was a quality scoring chance. And no, generating one scoring chance playing on a first line is awful when teams normally generate about 18-20 scoring chances per game. You're grasping.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Would like to see Carlyle play the guys who deserve it.

Kulemin-Holland-Raymond
JVR-Smithson-Clarkson
Lupul-McClement

Gunner-Dion
Gardiner-Ranger

Stick with those players for the rest of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad