GDT: #22 | 11/21/13 | Nashville Predators vs Toronto Maple Leafs | 7:00 PM | LeafsTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Looks like Bernier is in net.

"Win and you're in" applies to Bernier, at least.

HockeyGuy82

Jan 22, 2011
Ottawa
Who hates Kadri here? Haven't seen one post hating him yet this year.

If he would make 1$ more then he his, i would complain about him. Easier to replace Kadri on this team then Bozak. People need to start appreciate Bozak more. He his playing the role Carlyle gives him.

Bozak on 2nd line, Bolland 3rd and McClement 4th would be great. Package Kadri and Gardiner + and get a 1st line center please.

HockeyGuy82

Jan 22, 2011
Ottawa
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050

That's four starts in the past five games for Jonathan Bernier.

Yeah Carlyle seems to like Bernier a little more. I'm happy with that. :)

Koolboss

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
If he would make 1$ more then he his, i would complain about him. Easier to replace Kadri on this team then Bozak. People need to start appreciate Bozak more. He his playing the role Carlyle gives him.

Bozak on 2nd line, Bolland 3rd and McClement 4th would be great. Package Kadri and Gardiner + and get a 1st line center please.

The problem is Bozak is not even a good 2nd line C, and no Kadri will not be traded any time soon. Bozak a good player but common lets be realistic here, he will never get more than 50 points in a season.

HockeyGuy82

Jan 22, 2011
Ottawa
The problem is Bozak is not even a good 2nd line C, and no Kadri will not be traded any time soon. Bozak a good player but common lets be realistic here, he will never get more than 50 points in a season.

Yes he could be a 2nd line guy (but not 50 points). He is making too much $$ for 3rd line that's for sure. As for Kadri, i don't hate him. Neither does Nonis or Carlyle i assume. But to get a real 1rst line potential guy, we need to give up good asset in return. Kadri is the only option, because bozak is a little high (cap space), and they traded to have Bolland here and he's not going anywhere.

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
Yes he could be a 2nd line guy (but not 50 points). He is making too much $$ for 3rd line that's for sure. As for Kadri, i don't hate him. Neither does Nonis or Carlyle i assume. But to get a real 1rst line potential guy, we need to give up good asset in return. Kadri is the only option, because bozak is a little high (cap space), and they traded to have Bolland here and he's not going anywhere.

Kadri does have 1C potential.

Elite offensive skills, and Randy is slowly bringing him up defensively (playing the PK and protecting the lead late in games occasionally).

He is definitely NOT replaceable or a trading chip:shakehead:help:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I feel like Reimer is the old high school friend.... you guys had a lot of good times, and you want him to stay around, but it's just awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad