Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
image.jpg

CSimage.php.jpeg

If anyone has the time to do a proper GDT, please do. Message a mod.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
One of the few away games that I enjoy watching. Your fan base has alot of respect for Schenider and always give him a warm welcome. I forsee Tootoo getting suspended after tonights game :laugh:

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
One of the few away games that I enjoy watching. Your fan base has alot of respect for Schenider and always give him a warm welcome. I forsee Tootoo getting suspended after tonights game :laugh:
Cory is simply one of the classiest guys ever. He was a soldier who never complained about being a backup in the shadow of Luongo. I think I speak for a lot of Canucks fans who would say that we would love to see Schneids raise a cup for Jersey. You don't say that about everyone.

I foresee Burrows telling Tootoo of how he was given a complimentary tour of the NHL decisions room. Burrows might even pull a tissue out of his glove and offer it to Tootoo.

Last edited:

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
At some point someone not named Sedin or Hansen is going to have to show up and put some points on the board. I don't believe that will happen though. Far too much pressure on youth and too little talent among the vets.

Good win last night. A nice bounce back game from an embarrassing road trip...but it's never that bounce back game that's the test. It's the games afterwards. That starts tonight.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
At some point someone not named Sedin or Hansen is going to have to show up and put some points on the board. I don't believe that will happen though. Far too much pressure on youth and too little talent among the vets.

Good win last night. A nice bounce back game from an embarrassing road trip...but it's never that bounce back game that's the test. It's the games afterwards. That starts tonight.

Yeah, has to be tonight, I can't see the twins being able to have another game like last night in back to backs. We need someone to step up.

Also still got nothing but love for Cory. Really all three of the goalies we traded I still love. Hope Cory does some impressions in interviews.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
damn designers looking to start a bidding war. I think we are too far off to be spending assets on quality GDTs. Maybe at the deadline we'll package chairman and a pick.

Chairman and a pick might get you like... 5 avatars. He's getting up there and his NTC is going to hinder any trade value.

You're best off dangling Bourne + Baby Shinkaruk to the Habs board. They're looking to bolster their depth for a run and Baby Shink is a nice prospect. :sarcasm:

I would like it known that I'm Kesler-ing my way out of HFVan. I am going to go to the main boards and talk mad **** about our board, tell you guys I'm not asking for a trade and then handcuff Mr. C until he trades me for a pittance to the NYR boards.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Chairman and a pick might get you like... 5 avatars. He's getting up there and his NTC is going to hinder any trade value.

You're best off dangling Bourne + Baby Shinkaruk to the Habs board. They're looking to bolster their depth for a run and Baby Shink is a nice prospect. :sarcasm:

I would like it known that I'm Kesler-ing my way out of HFVan. I am going to go to the main boards and talk mad **** about our board, tell you guys I'm not asking for a trade and then handcuff Mr. C until he trades me for a pittance to the NYR boards.

Settle down now tpm

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta

fans around the board just don't look at our GDTs. They value our designers as backups. i think we are better off holding on to them.

As for you, i think we're gonna have to sit you out if you aren't going to expand your list. :sarcasm:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

Maybe I'll assign you to HFOil, instead. And we don't need NYR's pittance, Auf already posts here. :sarcasm:

Markstrom starts tonight; given how surprisingly volatile the last meeting was, this could get interesting in a hurry. I'd bet money that Prust will be looking for Farnham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad