GDT: #21: FLYERS at Sabres, Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2018, 7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
It's not just ice time. It's that whoever is attached to Provorov is attached to the top line too. There's such a monster difference between that line and the rest, or at least 2 of the others. And Hakstol ties the top line/pair together at the waist.
It’s a shut down line. Not a top line.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It's not just ice time. It's that whoever is attached to Provorov is attached to the top line too. There's such a monster difference between that line and the rest, or at least 2 of the others. And Hakstol ties the top line/pair together at the waist.
And honestly, Provorov hasn’t been good either. I’d rather either of the other two pairs to be with the top line.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Lol keep blaming the best players on this team. You act like players don’t make mistakes.
No, I act like Ghost makes an inordinate amount of turnovers & he does. That’s reality. Sorry you’re sensitive about it.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i think i know what will force Hexy to fire Hak...when one of these goalies scored on our open net

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
He’s a turnover machine. It’s ridiculous.

Are you aware the score is 2 to 4? You don't win games by not making turnovers, I think you'd be happier if the best players never took chances and lost every game.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
No, I act like Ghost makes an inordinate amount of turnovers & he does. That’s reality. Sorry you’re sensitive about it.
You’re wrong about it though. He was rushing to the boards to keep the puck. Try again. Not sentsative to criticism to the players. Sensitive to asshats that act like they know all end all with their shit opinions

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Takeeeonnnnmeeeeee

BoldWellwornAfricanwilddog-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad