Prospect Info: 2024 NHL Entry Draft (Ducks pick #3, They didn’t drop! OMG It’s a Miracle!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Based on where I think the Ducks end up at around #7 to #12 I'd take another forward or trade down to pick a forward. At least 1 of Mintyukov, Zellweger and Luneau is gonna be a big point producer, maybe even Drysdale.

If they get some lottery luck and jump up to #3 or #2 then i'd be happy with Demidov or Eiserman.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
1 high end winger and the team is set for the future. If they draft a Dman they could then trade Luneau + for a winger. Still some good wingers available in this draft.

Reactions: Trojans86

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
What's the opinion of Catton 5'11, Helenius RW 5'10, Masse RW 6'1, Brandsegg-Nygard RW 6'1, Boisvert C 6'2 and Sennecke RW 6'2 ? Some of these guys will improve their stock to right around where the Ducks will pick.

Outside of Dmen this draft has tons of Wingers, and good amount are RWs which the Ducks lack RH shots in the forward prospect pool and in NHL forwards..

Getting a high skilled top 6 winger to play with Carlsson, McTavish or Zegras will be great.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
1 high end winger and the team is set for the future. If they draft a Dman they could then trade Luneau + for a winger. Still some good wingers available in this draft.
I think in this draft you go dmen… having a good deep d core is a good problem to have.

I think it’s much easier to find a winger via trade/free agency than it is to find top pair upside dmen

There is forwards I would take tho

Last edited:
Reactions: lwvs84

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
151.png

Last edited:

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
I think in this draft you go dmen… having a good deep d core is a good problem to have.

I think it’s much easier to find a winger via trade/free agency than it is to find top pair upside dmen

There is forwards I would take tho
Totally agree. If we can get a top pairing d that would be huge for the long term success of the team. For our later picks I would look at high upside wingers.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
I'll go against the grain and say I'd much rather we drafted high on a winger. Our D corps is already stocked. Sure true 1Ds don't grow on trees, but our wing pool is so barren that help is sorely needed there.

We already have so many high profile players coming up that we won't have astronomical amounts of cap space left for luring first line wingers when our time to compete comes. Getting talented young players on ELCs and their first contracts to shore up the roster may become unfathomably important.

Rasp

Apr 9, 2019
Cole Eiserman

If not then one of the defenders;
Artyom Levshunov
Henry Mews
Sam Dickinson
Zayne Parekh
Adam Jiricek

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Cole Eiserman

If not then one of the defenders;
Artyom Levshunov
Henry Mews
Sam Dickinson
Zayne Parekh
Adam Jiricek
The ducks would have to have another really god awful season to draft Eiserman. He’s going to challenge for 1st overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad