2024 NHL Draft: WE DID IT, CELEBRINI IS OURS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
As of today...

Sharks picks: own first, own 2nd, NJD 2nd (conditional), VGK 4th, PIT 5th, own 6th, own 7th, NJD 7th.

Literally why don’t they go back to the ping pong balls setup? Do it live. Leave no room for people to think it’s setup behind the scenes.
They want the tension to mount by having TV production and counting down from 16.

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
Dude, Walker Overwater is the best name I've ever heard. I would love that name in Sharks organization. Hope he becomes a great Skater Overwater.

Reactions: Sandisfan

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I wonder how come there's no numerology or astrology type scouting sites. :sarcasm:

If the Sharks draft Overwater then it's Tommy Wingels... with a side order of Doug Murray, hopefully not so much Karl Stollery.

1688134519752.png

Celebrini is interesting:
1688134602735.png

1688134638114.png

I didn't think #46 was as popular a number as it is on the Sharks.

Turns out #1 is even weirder:
1688134712843.png

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
I wonder how come there's no numerology or astrology type scouting sites. :sarcasm:

If the Sharks draft Overwater then it's Tommy Wingels... with a side order of Doug Murray, hopefully not so much Karl Stollery.

View attachment 724072

Celebrini is interesting:
View attachment 724073

View attachment 724074

I didn't think #46 was as popular a number as it is on the Sharks.

Turns out #1 is even weirder:
View attachment 724075
Celebrini becomes our goalie? Well that would be a dramatic turn of events xD

It would be crazy if one day there would be a goalie so good that he could play forward/defence and vice versa. Absurt idea I know.
It's like the next level of players that can play forward & defence (Burns).

landshark

Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist

It would be crazy if one day there would be a goalie so good that he could play forward/defence and vice versa. Absurt idea I know.
Yah, that would be insane. I think there might be forwards or Dmen that could play an EBUG but not sure if historically that's happened.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach

Suddenly on the power play the goalie shows up for the one timer at the circle.

Coaches wouldn’t know what to do.

landshark

Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Suddenly on the power play the goalie shows up for the one timer at the circle.

Coaches wouldn’t know what to do.
If a goalkeeper deliberately participates in the play in any manner when they are beyond the center red line, a minor penalty shall be assessed.

Would have to be the circle in his own end...

Makoshark

Sep 19, 2018
Humboldt County
I see us stacking one or two more 1st round picks and or 2nds. Hopefully NJD makes it to the conference finals, we trade Karlsson for right handed D prospects and a 1st. Hopefully Couture & Barabanov have good seasons and we can move them at the deadline. Lastly I see the Sharks taking on some bad contracts once we have that sweet cap room and we can stack even more picks. We're definitely in the running for best odds for a top 3 pick at next year's draft and are probably a lock for a top 10 pick.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Anaheim, Columbus, and Chicago are already significantly better. Vancouver might be marginally better and Detroit/Buff should improve. Phoenix seems to be adding but they’re not good.

Was worried about Nashville burning it down, but seems they’re just changing it up.

Looks like it’s Philly, Montreal, and San Jose are the early favorites for Celebrini.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Anaheim, Columbus, and Chicago are already significantly better. Vancouver might be marginally better and Detroit/Buff should improve. Phoenix seems to be adding but they’re not good.

Was worried about Nashville burning it down, but seems they’re just changing it up.

Looks like it’s Philly, Montreal, and San Jose are the early favorites for Celebrini.
Montreal should be much better this year as well; they had so many injuries to key young players last year in Caufield, Guhle, and Slafkovsky. I think Philly is really our only competition tank-wise. The Flyers are going to be an absolute abomination next year.

StanleyCup2035

Oct 1, 2017
Montreal should be much better this year as well; they had so many injuries to key young players last year in Caufield, Guhle, and Slafkovsky. I think Philly is really our only competition tank-wise. The Flyers are going to be an absolute abomination next year.
This is very encouraging to hear. Finishing 2nd would put us in a great position. Hopefully hockey Gods can finally give us some good fortune at the lottery so we can Celebrini our good luck

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Right at this moment, if we finish last, my top three are looking like:

1. Macklin Celebrini
2. Artyom Levshunov
3. Cole Eiserman

I'm also excited about Zayne Parekh, Sam Dickinson, and Adam Jiricek, just to start. Not a big prospect guru, but those are the names that I would be happy with, knowing what I know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad