NFL: 2024 NFL off-season news & notes discussion thread

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Chase Claypool to Bills. Probably a best case scenario for him to resurrect his career. If he can't break through again this year it might end of the road for him.

Reactions: Peat

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
If you dislike Tom Brady, his soccer club, Birmingham City, could be relegated tomorrow.

1714754657655.png

Reactions: Holden Caulfield

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I dislike the Brummies enough without knowing Brady liked them too. Here's hoping.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

What the hell is going on over there? :help: The NFL is printing $$$$ why are they treating its network like the ugly stepchild???????
Because they’re gonna merge with ESPN, and the first thing corporations in mergers do is cut the overhead.

They’re killing Total Access. Nobody knows what’s going on with Good Morning Football. ESPN is supposed to be buying a major stake in the network. They don’t need all these people.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Because they’re gonna merge with ESPN, and the first thing corporations in mergers do is cut the overhead.

They’re killing Total Access. Nobody knows what’s going on with Good Morning Football. ESPN is supposed to be buying a major stake in the network. They don’t need all these people.
I've heard that ESPN was looking into buying the NFL Network. Are they just going to move it over to EPSN2 or something? I doubt ESPN just leaves the NFL Network as a separate channel.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I've heard that ESPN was looking into buying the NFL Network. Are they just going to move it over to EPSN2 or something? I doubt ESPN just leaves the NFL Network as a separate channel.
I remember posting about the news but I don’t remember many of the original details, but it wasn’t far along to know that. I don’t know why you’d change it, but I also don’t think it will be a full ownership. If you’re ESPN, I don’t know why you’d want to move any of your existing NFL inventory off of ESPN.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

Irvin is an easy cut with espn coming in. His second gig is on Fox sports

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
I dislike the Brummies enough without knowing Brady liked them too. Here's hoping.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I remember posting about the news but I don’t remember many of the original details, but it wasn’t far along to know that. I don’t know why you’d change it, but I also don’t think it will be a full ownership. If you’re ESPN, I don’t know why you’d want to move any of your existing NFL inventory off of ESPN.
Feels like ESPN does enough football shows/focus on their own without needing to buy into the NFL network.

LT

XXXX - XXX_ - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
I'd say just about anything for 20M

Granted I'm not a billionaire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad