2024 NFL Mock Draft (Discussion thread)

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Sorry for throwing everyone off! That’s what I get for making that pick as I was brushing my teeth before heading to bed and not double checking the order.

Reactions: LT and Goalie_Bob

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
It's been 14 hours since last pick. I know some of that time is overnight, but must be getting close to skipping @Romang67 for now until he gets the pick in and getting @SnS to pick for Carolina, no? At this point draft board are going to be so different missing a pick and going a couple later isn't really a big deal either haha

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Crap, didn't get a notification so I had no idea it was my turn. I'll get my pick in ASAP, but as per the rules @SnS is free to pick.
All good, that's why I tagged you in the post so you'd get a notification lol.

Shouldn't have done it though cause you took the Canadian TE I wanted to take next lol. But he'd have had to fallen ~20 more picks so I knew it was a longshot hed fall that far anyways haha. Theo Johnson's combine numbers were impressive.

Reactions: Romang67

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
All good, that's why I tagged you in the post so you'd get a notification lol.

Shouldn't have done it though cause you took the Canadian TE I wanted to take next lol. But he'd have had to fallen ~20 more picks so I knew it was a longshot hed fall that far anyways haha. Theo Johnson's combine numbers were impressive.
They were insane. 99th percentile testing numbers among TEs. Remains to see how his receiving game is, but he's a special athlete, and he's coming in to a league that's leaning increasingly on YAC players.

Reactions: Holden Caulfield

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jaylen Wright, one of the steals of the draft so far as RB’s remain undervalued.

Also no chance Verse lasts to 26 without a medical flag

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I pm'd them, no clue why they haven't picked yet when they've been online
All good, I figured you did. Just I was doing that more as a reminder for @SnS . I get it sometimes real life happens, and last pick was late at night.

At this point it's been 16 hours though so we should probably get going to @Peat on the clock for Atlanta. I'm sure SnS will make their picks soon, it shouldn't matter much this late in the draft.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Different guy, but my mock trade for Tee Higgins was almost spot on. Traded the same 2nd as the base for him.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I can't find which pick Buf sent to Hou. If we find those details we can transfer whichever pick to Hou. Idk what I was supposed to do with 2 4ths, 3 5ths, 3 6ths with BUF anyways lol

EDIT: I think it's pick #200 going back to Hou

Last edited:
Reactions: LT

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I can't find which pick Buf sent to Hou. If we find those details we can transfer whichever pick to Hou. Idk what I was supposed to do with 2 4ths, 3 5ths, 3 6ths with BUF anyways lol

EDIT: I think it's pick #200 going back to Hou

Fine with me either way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad