2024 NFL Mock Draft (Discussion thread)

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Damn sorry for some reason I didn't get the notification last night.

Are we doing like the real NFL where I get to make my pick after Vikings style? :sarcasm:

If so gimme Xavier Legette from South Carolina if he's still there.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Looks like the Giants draft board has been turned over to the other guy. Fortunately this is only a mock draft, because so far the Giants first two picks here have been God-awful.

Let me remind everyone that the Giants gave up the second most sacks in NFL history. Am I the only one who recognizes that this is an unspeakably brutal OLine?

Runyon will be an improvement inside but this unit needs way more help than just him. Elumunor is a career journeyman who’s best suited to being a back up.

WTF good does it do to draft a WR when the piss-poor OLine can’t protect the mediocre scrub QB?

As for the next pick, I have no earthly idea why anyone would ever take Penis Rakestraw ahead of the far superior Mikey Sanristil and Kamari Lassiter, but I suppose it’s a marginally better choice than drafting a punter in the 2nd round.
You seem like a fun well balanced individual

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
My b, forgot to do that one before I went to bed (although I did also assume that the clock didn't run overnight). Anyway, that's in, Mrfenn is still up.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
@End of Line why didn't you use the cow massage picture for Stover?

1711315184755.png

• Haha
Reactions: LT and End of Line

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
my bad for the hold up, read the email last night and then well, never made the pick

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Yup I got it, thanks both. Sorry on phone today during day and hf is giving me alot of trouble. I'll pretty the pick up later. I did tag and pm next though. Sigh one day I don't have my laptop with me and it's when Bucs got 2 picks

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Did we ever land on how many rounds we’re doing? Still aiming for 5 at least?
I think we'll keep going until the draft no? We are ahead of the game a bit this year, I know in year's past we were struggling to get the 3rd done before the real draft began.

I'm game to keep going if I can ever figure out how to not pick players that are already picked haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad