GDT: 2024 NCAA Frozen Four National Title (BC vs DU: Championship game 4/13 @ 6pm ET, ESPN2 & ESPN+)

Who will win the 2024 NCAA Hockey Title?

• Boston College Eagles

Votes: 123 57.5%
  • Michigan Tech Huskies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisconsin Badgers

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Quinnipiac Bobcats

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Michigan State Spartans

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Western Michigan Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Dakota Fighting Sioux

• Michigan Wolverines

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • Denver Pioneers

Votes: 24 11.2%
  • Cornell Big Red

• Boston University Terriers

Votes: 29 13.6%
  • Minnesota Golden Gophers

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
All season, I’ve felt that BC’s defenseman lack any offensive ability at all and that it would eventually be their downfall. They don’t have a Behrens or a Buium. They completely depend on their forwards to start breakouts. Powell just isn’t good enough and I feel like other than Fortescue the D has just been bad today.
I haven't felt like that since there last loss. All through the Big East tourney and the last three games I felt like the D were carrying the puck well.

Today ? Yah the Eagles D have not pushed the puck up the ice enough.

Reactions: William H Bonney

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
That was a pretty nice pass by Perreault and his linemates have been pretty whatever so far.

I know the rose colored glasses are big with this one, but I kind of agree with him. And I've been very critical of Perreault.

The whole BC team has been whatever. Perreault has made two really nice passes and otherwise he's largely been invisible like his team.

He would be making the same post regardless of how the game was playing out. He's been making those some observations and posts every single game all season.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
The whole BC team has been whatever. Perreault has made two really nice passes and otherwise he's largely been invisible like his team.

He would be making the same post regardless of how the game was playing out. He's been making those some observations and posts every single game all season.
Wrong as usual.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad