Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sixers look like they’re through to play the Knicks

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
draft bronny and hope lebron signs with them
That's definitely a longshot scenario as GS would have to trade for another 2024 1st round pick as they no longer have control of their own pick. GS traded the pick to Memphis so Memphis would Andre Iguoadala off their hands, Memphis then traded the pick to Boston as part of the Marcus Smart - Kristaps Porzingis deal and then Boston traded it to Portland as part of the Jrue Holiday trade. Now the pick is top 4 protected in 2024 ( top 1 protected in 2025 and unprotected in 2026 ) but it would take a miracle for GS to move that far up in the draft and if they did land a top 4 pick they certainly would not use it to draft Bronny James even if that included his Dad.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pelicans look like they’re through to play OKC. Bummer for the Kings after the year they had last year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Think the Pelicans feel the Kings getting a bit fresh not giving up so easy after a steal by Fox and a turnover.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
It’s that time again…

OKC in 5
Mavs in 7
Wolves in 7
Nuggets in 4

Celtics in 5
Cavs in 6
Bucks in 7 (Giannis?)
Sixers in 6 (homer pick)

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
lakers can't beat the kings
kings can't beat the pels
pels can't beat the lakers

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
It’s that time again…

OKC in 5
Mavs in 7
Wolves in 7
Nuggets in 4

Celtics in 5
Cavs in 6
Bucks in 7 (Giannis?)
Sixers in 6 (homer pick)
OKC
Clippers
Suns
Nuggets

Celtics
Magic
Bucks
Sixers

I don’t believe in Minnesota even though I love Edwards. I think Clippers are deep and Leonard will be healthy enough. Magic are underrated and am betting on the upset. I’ve thought whenever Giannis has been out Dame takes over and am thinking the same. I think Sixers with a hobbled Embiid will beat Brunson. Need someone else on the Knicks to take the load off Brunson.

I think the first round is going to be amazing.

Last edited:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
OKC
Clippers
Suns
Nuggets

Celtics
Magic
Bucks
Sixers

I don’t believe in Minnesota even though I love Edwards. I think Clippers are deep and Leonard will be healthy enough. Magic are underrated and am betting on the upset. I’ve thought whenever Giannis has been out Dame takes over and am thinking the same. I think Sixers with a hobbled Embiid will beat Brunson. Need someone else on the Knicks to take the load off Brunson.

I think the first round is going to be amazing.
I don’t really believe in the Wolves either but it’s hard to really believe in LAC too. If Kawhi is healthy (enough) that could be enough.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I don't know what's up with Sacramento but that's a terrible way to follow up your first playoff appearance in 17 years. Wasting Fox and Sabonis.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know what's up with Sacramento but that's a terrible way to follow up your first playoff appearance in 17 years. Wasting Fox and Sabonis.
They’re at a moment where the Warriors were where they fired Marc Jackson. Not saying the Kings are supposed to be the peak Warriors, but if they’re supposed to be serious, it’s time to get serious. The league is kind of laid out now where anyone can get there with timely play and great coaching. You owe it to your fans to take your best shot.

Reactions: HisIceness

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Playoff Durant never fails to disappoint. What a loser. Gotta be the biggest loser in terms of big name/superstar talent in all pro sports. How can you consistently be such a monumental failure?? Wonder where he’ll run off to after Phoenix. Another poor sorry franchise that was dumb enough to think he would help them win, as if they’ve never watched him play in the postseason before. He’s the exact opposite of “clutch”.

Reactions: John Price

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Playoff Durant never fails to disappoint. What a loser. Gotta be the biggest loser in terms of big name/superstar talent in all pro sports. How can you consistently be such a monumental failure?? Wonder where he’ll run off to after Phoenix. Another poor sorry franchise that was dumb enough to think he would help them win, as if they’ve never watched him play in the postseason before. He’s the exact opposite of “clutch”.
How in the world does Durant get the blame for that loss?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad