NBA 2024 NBA Postseason

Sep 19, 2008
Knicks win game 1.

Not a big fan of the Knicks hype but they should easily beat Philly. I hate to say it as a Josh Harris fan.

Lakers and LeBron gonna get swept again
I was tracking on espn.com and Lakers were up 1

Now they're losing.

Malone > Lakers :laugh:

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Playoff Durant never fails to disappoint. What a loser. Gotta be the biggest loser in terms of big name/superstar talent in all pro sports. How can you consistently be such a monumental failure?? Wonder where he’ll run off to after Phoenix. Another poor sorry franchise that was dumb enough to think he would help them win, as if they’ve never watched him play in the postseason before. He’s the exact opposite of “clutch”.
Umm it was Booker who struggled today.

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Lakers wasted a great AD game and a terrible Jamal Murray game. Murray won't be this bad again and AD wiill have a <10 point stinker soon.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
hoping for celtic thunder and pacer wins today don't give a damn about clips vs mavs they can do a double elmination both there star players divas lol

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Loved what I saw from the Wolves. If not this year (it might be this year!) then sometime soon they're going to be a very tough out. Ant's development has been incredible to watch and he might be the one to take the torch as the next great American player.

Denver is still the class of the league. That was similar to last year where the Lakers were hanging around and even up by a decent amount at one point and then the Nuggets just said enough is enough. I'd be surprised if it's not another sweep. Nuggets have the best player in the series and I don't think it's particularly close.

Heat/Celtics went as expected. Heat likely would've lost regardless but there's absolutely no chance without Jimmy and Rozier. With those two they could've at least made some of the game competitive. At this point I'm just hoping for some classic Heat shenanigans and maybe a fight or two.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
OKC wins the challenge and because of that they lose posession. Never saw that before.

Edit: Now they change the ruling and OKC loses the timeout.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
LOL neither team wants to win this...Pelicans could be up 6-8 easily and OKC cannot make anything

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
LOL neither team wants to win this...Pelicans could be up 6-8 easily and OKC cannot make anything
Pelicans had like 5 offensive rebounds in a row and never took a good shot

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Fun game to watch though. Neither team has playoff experience so a little messiness isn’t surprising.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad