Prospect Info: 2024 CHL Playoffs (Beck, Mesar, Xhekaj, Guindon, Miller & Sobolev)

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Habs prospect in action today:

- Mesar @ 7PM ET. Game 3 vs. London Knights. London is up 2-0 on th series.
Mesar with 13 pts (1G, 12A) in 8 GP.

Mesar is the only one who did not get a try out with da big club yet out of the 3 top prospects from 2022 ... AND they gave his number away to a player drafted lower.

I trully HOPE this gives him an extra boost to step it up 1-2 notches and take over this series.

I wanna see him really just dominate today's game, score 3 goals, 4 assists be DA guy for once. Playmaking is cool but you're 20 years old dude, shoot da puck. Be shellfish for once, you got the skills, the speed, the IQ... be dee guy

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Mesar is the only one who did not get a try out with da big club yet out of the 3 top prospects from 2022 ... AND they gave his number away to a player drafted lower.

I trully HOPE this gives him an extra boost to step it up 1-2 notches and take over this series.

I wanna see him really just dominate today's game, score 3 goals, 4 assists be DA guy for once. Playmaking is cool but you're 20 years old dude, shoot da puck. Be shellfish for once, you got the skills, the speed, the IQ... be dee guy

Are you related to Mesar?

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022

He does shoot but the goalies always manage to make a great save on his shot (once today) but a nothing Rehkopf shot they will fan on..
Another 2 assists for mesar though.
They might have a chance to beat London if Parsons wasn't crap.

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
He does shoot but the goalies always manage to make a great save on his shot (once today) but a nothing Rehkopf shot they will fan on..
Another 2 assists for mesar though.
They might have a chance to beat London if Parsons wasn't crap.

I have not seen him play alot lately but the few periods i have seen, he's been a bit hesitant in the crucial times.

He's got 14 assists... thats insane, he should have more.

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Could Mesar join Laval for their final game and hopefully playoffs? Guessing he'll head to the World Championship with Slaf

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Only Habs prospect in action today:

- Beck @ 7PM ET. Game 4 vs. Soo Greyhounds. Saginaw leads series 2-1.
Beck with 10 pts (2G, 8A) in 7 GP
Beck playing well but Saginaw look beat.
Parehk took a high hit and left the game early.
The Spirit don't look anything like they do with Parehk in the lineup.
Soo playing the Physicality card and winning with it.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
3-0 Soo Greyhounds
Hache turfed for a slew foot.
Saginaw may be in deep deep trouble if Parehk continues to miss games and Hache gets suspended. :help:
Oke already out. They may get a ton of rest for the Mem. Cup.

Last edited:
Reactions: bopeep

Jul 6, 2016
Mesar might have 15 points (one goal only)… but he is also -6 !!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad