OT: 2024-2025 All Non-Hockey Sports Talk MLB, NBA, NFL, etc.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
This is not how I thought we would get over the hump vs KC
At least KC got a nice Haul of draft picks. Don't think they could afford to keep Hill anyways.
Andy Reid is a good talent evaluator, so he must have something in mind on the team already, or in the draft.
Still sucks, Hill is a game changer.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Can someone explain to me why the Fins brought in a LT when they need a RG and RT, that is Tua's blindside, and it was a turnstile last season.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
The time is come!

Tomorrow I'll be at a friend's house watching my Blue Jays season opener on a 13' by 16' projection screen in a shop.

This is a strange time we live in, Panthers are competitive, and most likely Blue Jays will be competitive.
They're going to be playing on same days, and I have to make watch decisions. Hasn't happened very often in my life time.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
The time is come!

Tomorrow I'll be at a friend's house watching my Blue Jays season opener on a 13' by 16' projection screen in a shop.

This is a strange time we live in, Panthers are competitive, and most likely Blue Jays will be competitive.
They're going to be playing on same days, and I have to make watch decisions. Hasn't happened very often in my life time.

Wait what? Blue Jays can wait!

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I watched a bit of baseball yesterday. Such a calming relief to watch this sport. I love baseball! I love this slow pace, the intricate details, and the history and tradition of baseball.
Today is a real opening day do for me! 7pm can come quick enough.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

With a Win Thursday, Raptors will do what no team ever in NBA history has done, force a game 7 after being down 3-0 in the series.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Looks like a nice track. Would love to go but perhaps next year. Good luck in the PO's.

doesn't look bad but i maintain the city missed a gigantic opportunity to market the beaches and skyline to one of the largest TV audiences there is. miami could've been the monaco of the 21st century. all the promo shots of the cars driving on south beach and the causeway can't substitute.

damn nimbys.

Last edited:
Reactions: KW

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
doesn't look bad but i maintain the city missed a gigantic opportunity to market the beaches and skyline to one of the largest TV audiences there is. miami could've been the monaco of the 21st century. all the promo shots of the cars driving on south beach and the causeway can't substitute.

damn nimby's.
Right on. I’m sure there’s whining about “interest groups” and “insurance” and “environmental impact” etc etc, but bottom line, it would have been an amazing image like you say.

Reactions: zeroG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad