OT: 2024-2025 All Non-Hockey Sports Talk MLB, NBA, NFL, etc.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Wow what a war!!! One of the top 3 boxing fights I've seen in last 2-3 yrs and have seen a fair amount.

Fury has that gypsy power at 277lbs haha
He's a unicorn. So unique

Wilder just relying on muscle movement some rounds.
He's tired as he had to bulk up, looked out on his feet early on and most of the fight.
Slipping in and out of dreamland.
Respect to him.
Wilder has heart. You can't teach that. He should have been out after round 3, somehow he convinced the referee to let him stay in the fight, and got a couple knockdowns as well.
Fury though is awesome. Great game plan by him. Weighing in at 277 pounds, when he needed a break he just leaned on Wilder. Imagines having almost 300 lb wear you down like that. He got knocked down a couple times, but definitely was a better fighter. What a great fight last night!

11 of us got together in the one guys shop and had a great fight night. That was one for the ages!

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Wilder has heart. You can't teach that. He should have been out after round 3, somehow he convinced the referee to let him stay in the fight, and got a couple knockdowns as well.
Fury though is awesome. Great game plan by him. Weighing in at 277 pounds, when he needed a break he just leaned on Wilder. Imagines having almost 300 lb wear you down like that. He got knocked down a couple times, but definitely was a better fighter. What a great fight last night!

11 of us got together in the one guys shop and had a great fight night. That was one for the ages!

Nicely done. I'm sure it was a fun night for ya, we had a crew of 6 and were amped the whole fight haha.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
One of the best times of the year is it better to start: World Series!

I have very Vivid memories as a kid of hiding under my covers at bedtime with the alarm clock radio set to an AM station and listening to the World Series being played.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
In my opinion. Legit, but they will need to have a plan for when Derozan gets older.

However, he improved a lot under Pop

He has 3 years left on his deal
Vuvevic has 2 years left
LaVine is due this off season.

Williams, Ball and White to build around. Feel like they could mortgage a 1st + depth player for a vet UFA or RFA with a year or two of control. They could use help on the 3pters.

Feels like forever since the Bulls been this good.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
kc.png

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
God I hate the Cowboys at times.

Jerry cursed that team when he sold his soul for SB #5.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Chiefs fans can no longer complain about not touching the ball in overtime in the 2018 AFC Championship game.
New England won the coin flip, Game Over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad