Confirmed with Link: 2023 Winter Classic Jersey revealed

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Game was ruined due to too many outdoor games. Not the jerseys. And the Bruins jersey is very nice. It’s literally different from anything they’ve had.
It’s eh the Jersey, they all seem to have the same look now, all the teams do the same in winter classic. Go with the full crack bear look with the brown, don’t care if it looks like literally poop it’s at least a full on classic, this hybrid style is basically overplayed.

Winter classics need to be actual areas that show the great outdoors like Tahoe. Fenway or Gillette is just boring though the reason is mostly monetary which it’s why it’s at those venues. It doesn’t add much to the appeal though

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
It’s eh the Jersey, they all seem to have the same look now, all the teams do the same in winter classic. Go with the full crack bear look with the brown, don’t care if it looks like literally poop it’s at least a full on classic, this hybrid style is basically overplayed.

Winter classics need to be actual areas that show the great outdoors like Tahoe. Fenway or Gillette is just boring though the reason is mostly monetary which it’s why it’s at those venues. It doesn’t add much to the appeal though
I like the BOSTON and Meth Bear on the front, but I agree that they needed to go with brown. The hybrid style on this one doesn't look right to me. I don't hate the jersey, however I don't love it enough to throw down 200 bones for one. I think I will just stick with the reverse retro Pooh bear.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Preordered a blank. Love that the meth bear is finally on the front of a jersey. The B in the Boston font reminds me if the B that they used in their first Winter Classic, which is one of my favorite all time jerseys.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
I still think the one they wore at the Notre Dame winter classic was the best.

I have the original Fenway one which is nice. I like this design a lot. Haven’t bought a jersey in years and I’m torn between Pooh bear and meth bear. What a time to be alive

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
Always wait to see the whole kit before passing judgement, they f***ing did it again 😍
1669648034498.png

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i like the jersey.
i love how the bear isnt too big.
i might actually buy one if the bear and words boston arent one whole huge ass patch on the replicas.

Reactions: Gordoff

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Bruins basically just did the bear minimum and slapped a meth bear to make it a tad different but the overall scheme is exactly the same as all the other classics, and Pitts did the same.
I don’t know if this was intentional, but I got a pretty good chortle out of it. Well played.

• Haha

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
It's fine. Not a huge fan of the bear but it's better than beady eyes.

But for me, they won't even top the Yellow/orange/gold from a few years ago when all the pieces were from different eras. That one just worked for me.

Concessionaire

That could have gone better.
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2003
New Orleans
I like what they did with the lettering… the text looks inspired by the Fenway Park scoreboard, and the ”B” is the stylized version from the gold 2010 Winter Classic jersey.

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
A heads up for anyone in Canada looking for a blank authentic Adidas is about 100 $ cheaper then Fanatics (NHLshop.ca) for some reason. Ended up canceling my order at Fanatics which was 361 for a blank and ordering the exact same jersey from adidas for $229 (tax included) and free shipping, fanatics/nhlshop.ca charged shipping.

Jersey's look great IMO. Kicked myself for not getting the lake tahoe yellow jersey so wasn't going to miss this one.

Reactions: Gee Wally

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Since this is a special season and the Bs will have a Winter Classic I buckled and got a meth bear jersey even though I'm meh about the whole hybrid look. Hard to say if meth bear will make an appearance on a Bs jersey again any time soon. Had a code about to expire that Adidas sent me a month back, so got the jersey for a little over $140 USD off their site. Looking forward to seeing what it looks like in-person when it arrives next week.

Reactions: Gee Wally

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad