GDT: 2023 WC Finland vs France

Tupu

Dec 20, 2012
Dunno, seems like our defense is utter shit this year and it reflects also to offense

Razamanaz

Oct 22, 2017
Northern Hemisphere.
2-2. About time to put your act together Finland boys.
For real (Madrid!).

Only time will tell if this squad will win the whole lot (again).

Fast forward Finland the rest of the game!

... And (C) big boy Anttila rules; again!

3-2 Finland boys.

Razamanaz

Oct 22, 2017
Northern Hemisphere.
Anttilas long stick goes ... boom!

Again, again, again, in every tournament that even matters.

When Rantanens shots are soft as ice. Then he the ever so spitted antihero "Mörkö" shots to kill.

Yesus, that Finland big boy. Total, total respect.

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
When Matinpalo seems like the best puckmoving defender you have, there's a problem.

Lehtonen has been dogshit so far compared to the expectations.

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
Our defence is terrible, smells like a QF exit.
Well it was Koivisto's individual mistake, our d-men were better than Swedish d-men against them for example. They have been pretty decent since.

My question is more about Larmi at this point. Also guy like Rantanen is different breed, when we are going through the elimination games you'll see, i don't care if he doesn't score against Germany or France. Jalonen motto is "when the time comes", and we'll see it this year aswell, if Larmi or Olkinuora plays as they should.

Reactions: THE JAM

Razamanaz

Oct 22, 2017
Northern Hemisphere.
The unsong heroes are the cream of the crap in this game: Pesonen, Lammikko and Antilla.

And nobody else.

Saw that the frenschmen even gave a, not French kiss, but a fistbump to each other after this period.

So my fist your face as Aerosmith would have it back in -85 and no spitting/pissin' against the wind Finland boys.

Nothing else matters ...

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
This finnish team has no chemistry what so ever. Kakko and Härski standing out sometimes but otherwise they all look pretty sh*t to be honest.
I demand more from Armia and Rantanen. Not sure if Kapanen is better than this like i am with some of the others.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad