GDT: 2023 WC Finland vs France

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Yeah i dunno.... the hells wrong with this team,... sure its not that great, but its not like it sucks, there are good players there

In Jukka Jalonen we trust but...

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Did Lucas Raymond murder Larmi’s confidence with those penalty shots?

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
Yeah i dunno.... the hells wrong with this team,... sure its not that great, but its not like it sucks, there are good players there

In Jukka Jalonen we trust but...
We've been in big trouble against Slovenia and Latvia in the first games and won gold. It's not rocket science, France is rushing like no tomorrow and got that goal. Soon game will stabilize and Finns take over and win this game by a good margin.

Reactions: THE JAM

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
France plays exactly like small nation should against bigger, scorched earth tactics. But as game stabilizes, mistakes will cost them.

E. Like taking penalties

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
We've had some dreadful round robin games before and then shaped up when the real games started, but this looks rather bleak.

Razamanaz

Oct 22, 2017
Northern Hemisphere.
1-1. First period. Nuthin' to be proud of Finland, and I really mean nuthin' at all!

I know Finland won a game (friendly) against France in football not that long ago - but this is bloody icehockey we are talkin' about now.

Finlands prime game.

Not the time to put the finger on the button and shoot the Finland Lions down, yet - but time to really step up for the Lions and really roar once and for all. And set the hockeyworld on Finland fire!

THE JAM

Jan 16, 2015
EU
Manninen - Rantanen not having that great chemistry yet, perhaps should try other combinations to jumpstart Rantanen

- this could be the right time to try Rantanen playing center, in case it's needed later on

Reactions: mattihp

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad