Speculation: 2023 Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kariya 9

Feb 28, 2014
My initial thought was a puck to the foot and not sure if this makes me feel better or worse TBH

Crashes into the board scan be quite violent and damaging. This has the potential to be much worse. At this point I'm hoping for a sprain.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
malreynolds-firefly.gif

firefly-nathan-fillion.gif

giphy.gif

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Not sure who is feeding him this info but I have no reason to believe it isn’t accurate.

He’s had the entire training camp to learn the new system. He’s also probably a little tired. Let’s pray it’s week to week at worst and he’s able to rest up meanwhile and heal

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Also sucks because it's Friday we might not get an update until next week... I feel like they are even quieter on the weekends

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
The fact he needed help to get off worries me… most guys though it off
Probably a strain.. All this time has past.. If they are taking time to evaluate things. I think they are doing MRIs or some sort.. Maybe knee related.. God I hope im wrong.. This sucks though

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Probably a strain.. All this time has past.. If they are taking time to evaluate things. I think they are doing MRIs or some sort.. Maybe knee related.. God I hope im wrong.. This sucks though

Wonder if our players are overworked that fatigue (muscle or mental) lead to this incident?

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Wonder if our players are overworked that fatigue (muscle or mental) lead to this incident?
IIRC we were more injury prone with Carlyle's second stint compared to Bruce and Dallas. Carlyle were known to push hard and even freak accidents happened to us. Would be interested to see some data on injury days lost.

Well, you gotta push hard, but sometimes it feels we might be putting guys up for trouble, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad