2023 Tank Thread (Mod post Page 60)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Since it seems the Ducks will likely finish bottom 5 this year, I figured we should have a thread for discussing the implications of where the f***s will finish in the standings. As well as what factors could affect where they finish.

Tonight was interesting as all bottom 5 teams earned 2 points sans the Ducks and the Hawks.

Hey Folks,

Want to clear some of the air here, Tank talk is not an issue, please talk tank to your heart’s content here, totally understand how critical it is for that Future Potential Top pick. The issue is posting in the GDT, like you want the team to lose or make posts that you are angry they are winning or won the game, or bashing the team for not tanking.

The main reason is, to respect your fellow members. The GDT is about discussion of the game on a live basis and then post game discussion and opinions. A lot of fans are not rooting for the team to lose, and everyone has their views and opinions towards tanking, and may not want to discuss tanking in the GDT

If you guys have any concerns, feel free to PM me or another mod, and would be happy to explain more in detail.

Thanks!

Leo

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
0-11-2 in their last 13 to get there seems impossible, especially considering they were in most of the games down the stretch. Can't believe it actually happened.

Now please do things in the offseason so I never have to endure something like this again.
yeah i really didn't expect this to happen. seems pretty crazy after months of watching will smith and benson highlights

Reactions: 405Entrance

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
4151805B-6168-4CE3-B24E-08522A1C21C5.gif

We are now Guaranteed a Top 3 Pick

**Draft Lottery is May 8th @ 4pm PT**
Will have a Live GDT thread up, with Punch and Pie
**Tank is Over**

Draft Discussion here..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.