Buffalo Bills 2023 Summer - Post-Draft and Pre-Camp Talk

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WR

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • TE

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • OL

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • DE

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • DL

• LB

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • CB

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Who voted for CB…?! Show Yourself!

7jr8g7.jpg

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Know what friggin blows?

ESPN+ has no coverage of the draft. None. Not some hokey alternative stream. Not even access to the ESPN/ABC streams. Nothing.

What a friggin joke. I know it's not that expensive......but jesus, so SOMETHING for your subscribers for the draft.
No NHL playoffs either. most of MLB is behind a brutal paywall. They lost MLS to Apple.

No only reason I'm still subscribed is cause of the triple play package with Disney+ and Hulu. but I'm really just thinking of cancelling altogether soon.

XFL was the only modestly fun thing on since the NHL season ended.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I see your point "unless" they are worried about 27.
They’d have to be worried about Tre to such an extent that having Benford another year in the system and 5 other draft picks couldnt bridge the gap between another 1st round pick and any other idea in the world.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Garafolo: Team to bet on moving up tonight is Philly

Cards could be moving down from 3, I wonder if someone (NE) is trying to jump Indy for Levis ?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

Part 1 of my worst case scenario was Hopkins to another AFC team. If this happens…stay tuned for Part 2 where KC trades in front of us and take a WR.

• Haha
Reactions: Selanne00008

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
No NHL playoffs either. most of MLB is behind a brutal paywall. They lost MLS to Apple.

No only reason I'm still subscribed is cause of the triple play package with Disney+ and Hulu. but I'm really just thinking of cancelling altogether soon.

XFL was the only modestly fun thing on since the NHL season ended.
I have it because of the bundle and road Bandits games. We watch a ton on Hulu and Disney+ so won’t be dropping the bundle anytime soon but I would drop ESPN+ real quick after the Bandits are done if it wasn’t for that.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
It will be interesting to see how DHop likes playing with Tannehill. Doesn't seem like an ideal fit, with Burks and Moore as a WR group and Henry getting the ball 20+ times a game.
maybe he nixed the deal ? Because the narrative has now changed suddenly it seems

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Odds on Stroud at #2 have skyrocketed, -2500. Wonder who is moving up for him or if it's Houston ?

Levis at 4 has now been pulled from betting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad