Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season VI: Hunt for the Wild Card is on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I went back 2 months & quietbsfan & Johnny D wanted to shoot Duran & Casas into sun and they immediately took off

The duo is now shifted to Story which probably is a good omen he gets hot
Nope, telling lies once again. Someday it will stop. I never said anything about trading him and even commented on how he elevated himself from potentially being sent down. That's it. You know, commenting on what we were seeing. To channel Jim Calhoun, get some facts and come back and see me. Also can't remember ever talking about Duran. Why do you feel the need to flat out make stuff up?

Trevor Story on the other hand was just an abysmal signing considering people were concerned with his health at the time. If you can't at least admit that I can't help you.

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
It’s probably not good to live life on small samples

I went back 2 months & quietbsfan & Johnny D wanted to shoot Duran & Casas into sun and they immediately took off

The duo is now shifted to Story which probably is a good omen he gets hot

Last season I can recall stating that if I never saw Duran in a Sox uniform again I'd be happy.

Today I'm happy when ever he's in the lineup.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Last season I can recall stating that if I never saw Duran in a Sox uniform again I'd be happy.

Today I'm happy when ever he's in the lineup.
Yup I was bailing as well

I’m a big fan of his and root for him as much as most but I was thinking this may not work

I just hope he continues to see the ball and hit it and run- don’t chase don’t try and pull

Love to see a 40-50 double 10+ homers and 40 + stolen bases with 340+ On base

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Went to the Woo Sox double header yesterday. Houck was electric in his three innings of work. Unfortunately the reliever that came on was horrendous. Dalbec had a home run in the first game that barely made it out. Raefaela was excellent in field the first game but went hitless then the second game had a massive home run. Abreu had a long home run in the second game that was smashed. Overall a fun day.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
You were not the only one. Everyone on here was saying that even if some people won't admit it.
I remember watching Pedroia that first month - he was my guy I followed him and told my kid you are going to love him and at some point I was thinking’wtf does he suck ?’ And boom he just took off

He went like 23 for 50 with a dozen extra base hits and the rest is history

Love to see Duran be a star

Reactions: Mione134

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Mets are so bad they are showing people eating food and breaking down what they are eating

Some really funky food combinations

As I type Albes 2 run Homer

11-0 Braves

No Wonder Lou has retired from sports (I texted him a second ago and he took a shot at Mets)

Reactions: CDJ

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
They should tack that extra game onto Anderson's suspension. :nod:

Jose Ramirez my third baseman on my APBA team -one of most underrated players in the game

I’m a Devers guy but go back 5 years and give me Ramirez - the age is only issue
Tim Anderson is a wanna be tough guy and that video will live forever - he got what he deserves

If I’m that YouTuber Jake Paul I call out Anderson for a fight

I’m Ramirez I say I’m a lover not a fighter I got lucky can’t we all get along

Anderson won’t get over it - his whole personna macho guy ruined

Reactions: CDJ

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
My 83-79 preseason record looks like it’s going to happen

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Congratulations.

You get to clink some glasses together that you were right about mediocrity
I am saving my celebration for top 3-5 Prospect Pool per Fangraphs

Regular season doesn’t matter unless you win the WS so 83-79 same as 93-69 or 101-61 if you don’t win

Bruins would have been better off being Buffalo and top 3 prospects and save everyone from wasting time following team

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I am saving my celebration for top 3-5 Prospect Pool per Fangraphs

Regular season doesn’t matter unless you win the WS so 83-79 same as 93-69 or 101-61 if you don’t win

Bruins would have been better off being Buffalo and top 3 prospects and save everyone from wasting time following team
Well that’s a lot over the place.

Hard to treat anything you say seriously when you just post things about others that’s not even true.

Reactions: Johnnyduke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad