Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season V - 58 games to go - Kiké Hernandez to the Dodgers for prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Kenley's been statistically good in the long run all year, but all the games he's blown have been momentum-murdering ones that turn winning streaks into losing streaks, like the entire St. Louis series.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Been playing better ball but still not really making a dent in the WC chase. Gonna be an absolute grind the rest of the season.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Dumb tornado warning

This better be mf twister
Those dumb warnings save lives. Sadly people in this part of the country will never take them seriously until it happens to them personally.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Those dumb warnings save lives. Sadly people in this part of the country will never take them seriously until it happens to them personally.
They didn’t need to do it for 30 min mid game when everybody gets the text. 0 lives will be saved by it

There’s a reason why people in this part of the country don’t take them seriously. When was the last time we had a serious tornado? I take them seriously when I’m visiting grandparents in Arkansas.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
They didn’t need to do it for 30 min mid game when everybody gets the text. 0 lives will be saved by it

There’s a reason why people in this part of the country don’t take them seriously. When was the last time we had a serious tornado? I take them seriously when I’m visiting grandparents in Arkansas.
We'll agree to disagree

Reactions: CDJ

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I was playing immaculate grid and

I was trying to put Ozzie Guillen into the CWS/ATL box, but by accident I clicked on the BAL/ATL box, and by a stroke of luck he did actually have a very brief stop in Baltimore in 1998 so I pulled an 0.3% answer out of it. Went to Javier Vazquez for ATL/CWS instead. I got a cool 0.08% for Ivan Calderon (RIP). However ended up with a pedestrian score overall because Jim Palmer and Jack McDowell were at 85% and 65% respectively. When teams only have like 3 or 4 CY winners all-time, it makes it impossible to rack a big rarity score.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I was playing immaculate grid and

I was trying to put Ozzie Guillen into the CWS/ATL box, but by accident I clicked on the BAL/ATL box, and by a stroke of luck he did actually have a very brief stop in Baltimore in 1998 so I pulled an 0.3% answer out of it. Went to Javier Vazquez for ATL/CWS instead. I got a cool 0.08% for Ivan Calderon (RIP). However ended up with a pedestrian score overall because Jim Palmer and Jack McDowell were at 85% and 65% respectively. When teams only have like 3 or 4 CY winners all-time, it makes it impossible to rack a big rarity score.
Same issue I had in re: the cy young category

D0195327-D426-4C4F-B32A-40AB614F86B2.jpeg

Reactions: McGarnagle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad