Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season III

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
One homer and 6 RBI's, hitting .260. Wow!
The haters can’t stand his success and his timely hitting! Huge double against the rival Yankees last night for the win!!! Sad!!!!!

Almost as many walks as strikeouts this month, that’s something you usually like, isn’t it? The whiffs are down!

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The haters can’t stand his success and his timely hitting! Huge double against the rival Yankees last night for the win!!! Sad!!!!!
Yep, here it is. If you simply don't think Casas is the 2nd coming of Babe Ruth you are a hater.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Dobbins is looking pretty great a year removed from TJ. Blalock looking good after TJ too. Brand new fresh arms!

Coffey throws from a low arm slot and tops out in the low 90’s with a good slider. He’s most likely to be an org depth arm but you never know, sometimes the funk works out

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

I don't hate my whipping boy.

He's a source of entertainment at the moment. Hope he turns into a Mo Vaughn.

Not sad. I'm really pretty happy.

Up to .210 now. That big hit gives him 22 RBi's now. 7th on team. One ahead of Resfnyder, who's played half as much.

Leads the team in walks. And strikeouts.

And he paints his nails. What is that all about?

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

Until there are robot umps it's almost like he might have to be a little more aggressive with two strikes. Don't put in the hands of a clown ump. JD Drew used to like to do that. It's not always gonna go your way.

Reactions: Mione134

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Right now we're $13m below the luxury tax. If by August 1st we're still in shouting distance, my amateur math shows that we could bring in just under $37 million worth of players prorated without causing any penalties or kicking the can down the road.

Likewise if we are well out of it by then, that space means we could perhaps absorb a contract from a team that's on the borderline like Atlanta or the Angels and buy a prospect in order to facilitate deals.

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad