Patriots/NFL 2023 Off-Season II: Patriots cornerback Jack Jones arrested at Logan Airport with guns in carry-on luggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Chandler Jones is still in the league. Man has 112 career sacks and counting while playing with McDaniels in Vegas now. The Patriots made the dumbest decision in the world letting him go and haven't been the same since they keep cutting premier pass rusher after premier pass rusher.
I meant at the time.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Chandler Jones is still in the league. Man has 112 career sacks and counting while playing with McDaniels in Vegas now. The Patriots made the dumbest decision in the world letting him go and haven't been the same since they keep cutting premier pass rusher after premier pass rusher.

....Wut?

Think they made 3 of the next 4 Super Bowls and won two of them after that trade.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
The Patriots were in three consecutive Super Bowls after that trade and won two of them but whatevever.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The Patriots were in three consecutive Super Bowls after that trade and won two of them but whatevever.
Exactly.

That's one of the worst talking points I've read on this site. Getting rid of Jones and Collins were super controversial at the time but they went to the next 3 Superbowls right after, so what more could you want?

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
So you agree your take was wrong.

Good

I'm not wrong though, because it further highlights that Bill is a shit GM who threw away good players and made the team worse and over relied on Brady to dig him out of trouble. You can't deny that.

Chandler Jones isa great player who would've made things easier for the Patriots on the defensive side of the ball had they kept him.

Take the L. Just take the L and move on.

There's no L for me to take. History's proven my point to be right. The Patriots were only successful in the last decade of the dynasty because of Tom Brady masking the deficencies in the roster. Without Tom, this team doesn't win one playoff round in the second half of the dynasty.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
There's no L for me to take. History's proven my point to be right. The Patriots were only successful in the last decade of the dynasty because of Tom Brady masking the deficencies in the roster. Without Tom, this team doesn't win one playoff round in the second half of the dynasty.

f***ing pointless.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I'm not wrong though, because it further highlights that Bill is a shit GM who threw away good players and made the team worse and over relied on Brady to dig him out of trouble. You can't deny that.

Chandler Jones isa great player who would've made things easier for the Patriots on the defensive side of the ball had they kept him.

The party is on the other side of the room while you are still in the corner by yourself yelling
“I’m not wrong! I’m not wrong!”

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
It's being reported that Ryan Mallett passed away.

Awful news. May he Rest in Peace.

Screenshot_20230627_182800_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad