Post-Game Talk: 2023 NHL Playoffs: Bandwagon Thread

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Congrats to Vegas and JAM on the CS! Tampa remains the only Florida team to have won the Cup. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be lol.

Reactions: J T Money

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Feels like we were eliminated 6 months ago, glad the season is finally over. I checked in after the 1st period and saw a 2-0 Vegas lead and knew it was going to be a blowout...didn't anticipate 9 goals, however.

Reactions: J T Money

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Not mad at all about this result, I find comfort in the clear best team winning it all.

Bring me all the offseason action, I'm ready.

Reactions: Maelmoor

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Congrats to assistant coach Ryan Craig who was a do anything to win type of player for the Lightning back in the day. As a prospect, some had viewed him as a future captain, and he ended his time with the Bolts down in Norfolk acting as a player-coach in 2010. Made complete sense he got into coaching when his playing career was over.

Here's an old shot of him wearing the C at the Traverse City prospect tournament in 2004

DbVbCVi.png

Last edited:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Congrats to assistant coach Ryan Craig who was a do anything to win type of player for the Lightning back in the day. As a prospect, some had viewed him as a future captain, and he ended his time with the Bolts down in Norfolk acting as a player-coach in 2010. Made complete sense he got into coaching when his playing career was over.

Here's an old photo of him wearing the C at the Traverse City prospect tournament in 2004

DbVbCVi.png
I have a signed puck from him. Guess it's a Stanley Cup winner signed puck now!

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Ended up not caring at all about the playoffs after we were out. Didn't even watch the highlights of the Final. I guess I'd rather have Vegas win but who cares?

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
I've missed a few Cup raisings, but from 1967 (Leafs last one) up thru last night I must say I enjoyed all these series' this year. Especially since the wanna-bullies, the Stinkin' Panthers, got dusted by a well constructed bunch of guys, with no "superstars" on the roster. I'm rooting for a Bolts V Knights final next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad