Post-Game Talk: 2023 NHL Playoffs: Bandwagon Thread

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
It’s been a couple years since we had a thread like this. But the Lightning have officially been eliminated after three consecutive runs to the SCF.

Who are you rooting for to win it?

aylib

Mods are lame
Mar 26, 2002
St. Pete, FL
Screw it, going to go with our rival Panthers. I’d would love to see Tkachuk go on a tear and bring pain to Boston and Toronto.

Reactions: Outl4w

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Seattle, Dallas, and maybe as a little unpopular vote I picked Vegas too.

Seattle's bandwagon is probably going to last about 20 hour though.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
I can't root for another team, but I still watch the playoffs, even if it hurts..

I merely hope a team from the West wins it (though rather not Avs again). I definitely don't want to see Leafs, Bruins or the Cats win it, that would be a nightmare. I guess Devils or Canes are the least bad options in the East, but better if the Cup goes west.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I’m rooting for New Jersey. Good young team and why not have Palat win another. Stars are alright too and my pick in the West.

I’m also not against the Panthers upsetting Boston and then Toronto and getting the Cup back to the state of Florida - where it belongs.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
If it happened last season I would go for Leafs no doubt, liked last years series cuz it was pure hockey without unnecessary nastyness, but now, I gues I will look sometimes how Leafs are doing going forward.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
After that series I still love the Lightning but hate the league. Won’t be watching. Anyone but the Leafs or Avs

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Screw it, going to go with our rival Panthers. I’d would love to see Tkachuk go on a tear and bring pain to Boston and Toronto.
I would love to see that as well and Gudas KTFO Bunting and Marchand. I want to see the Kraken win it all or would root for Kane to get another Cup.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
With all due respect, I think I'd rather get a root canal.
I would rather see the Rangers then any other remaining eastern teams. I hate the Bruins, Leafs, and Canes. I would love to see the Bruins and Leafs get beat by the panthers though. The Rangers helped us win some cups with McD and a few others.

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I would rather see the Rangers then any other remaining eastern teams. I hate the Bruins, Leafs, and Canes. I would love to see the Bruins and Leafs get beat by the panthers though. The Rangers helped us win some cups with McD and a few others.
I wouldn't hate it if the Panthers upset a couple teams.

Reactions: aylib and Outl4w

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad