2023 NHL Draft

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Gulyayev at 31, what a steal. Avs are killing it the past couple of days. You hate to see it.

I’ve been watching Gulyayev for awhile and he’s an elite playmaking d-man. Like a player who can break the game just like Makar just in a different way. He creates space for his teammates better than any d-man Ive ever seen at his age.

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
Still some nice names on the board like Cristall, Dragivec, etc.. wish Dallas had an earlier 2nd rounder

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
Still some nice names on the board like Cristall, Dragivec, etc.. wish Dallas had an earlier 2nd rounder
It’ll be interesting to see if their warts can push them far enough down for Nill to snag them (the the scouts like them). Etienne Morin is another on that could hopefully fall to us. Well over ppg as an ‘05 defenceman is pretty good, but like Dragevich has concerns about skating.

Reactions: LT

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
There would've been 6 guys on the board at 29 I would've been stoked to have. Edstrom, Gulyayev, Heigt, Brindley, Cristall and Nadeau all would've been super exciting if Dallas still had the pick. Just for the sake of my own future receipt I would've went with Edstrom. 6'3" 2-way centers as good as him aren't usually available at that slot, I can get my undersize skill guy fix later in the draft.

Erebor

Jan 8, 2019
I really hope the Stars draft Damian Clara.
He is from the same region than I come from, he played in the national teams with some of my teammates and we have the same summer athletic coach.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Not too concerned about other teams in our division drafting well. Dallas’ 2C is 20 years old and the core of this team outside of Roope is all proven and 24 or under. Lotta ball left/lotta hoops to jump through for the Nashvilles, St. Louises, Minnesotas and Chicagos of the world to catch up.

David Castillo

Oct 29, 2014
San Antonio, TX
I'd be varying degrees of excited, cool, and eyebrows raised for any of the following:
  • Beau Akey
  • Andrew Cristall
  • Hunter Brzustewicz
  • Koehn Ziemmer
  • Andrew Gibson
  • Jaden Lapinski
  • Albert Wikman
  • Gavin Brindley
  • Coulson Pitre
  • Adam Gajan
I like some others, granted. But some of these I LOVE.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I really don't think Michkov above Bedard is crazy. Outdoing Kucherov his pre-Draft year is no joke. Still, Bacon has always made it known that that it's a strict equivalency model ranking and nothing more.

Most people on here don’t have access to KHL prospects or know much about them so they just follow the consensus. I wouldn’t expect many people here to know how good Michkov actually is

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00