NFL GDT: 2023 NFL draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
How much of DHop wanting out is contract related? Not sure I'd be interested in him if he is looking for a new deal. If no new deal needed, then I get him getting moved to help a young QB out and give the kid a reliable target, so long as he's on the field.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
How much of DHop wanting out is contract related? Not sure I'd be interested in him if he is looking for a new deal. If no new deal needed, then I get him getting moved to help a young QB out and give the kid a reliable target, so long as he's on the field.

Given his decline in play he has no grounds to demand a new contract from anyone

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Honestly, always interesting to see who ends up way better than their draft hype. I mean, who is the next TJ Watt who went late 20's and becomes an elite Edge rusher? Parsons goes 12 and is converted from LB to DE and is great? Jefferson is like the 5th WR off the board and becomes the best WR of a heralded group right away.

Which team has the guts to either take a guy higher than he is rated or able to find a trade partner to go and get that guy later?

Kancey seems like a good candidate for a guy who could significantly outplay his draft position.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kancey seems like a good candidate for a guy who could significantly outplay his draft position.
He’s getting some big buzz all of a sudden.

So is Tyree Wilson’s foot issue.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Undersized DT, so wouldn't be surprised that he goes later. Only so many unicorns like Donald who is insanely strong for his height, plus he has a motor.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
He’s getting some big buzz all of a sudden.

So is Tyree Wilson’s foot issue.

It never ceases to amaze me how volatile the NFL draft is, especially compared to other sports.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
If the Raiders draft more offense when they've already spent 65% of their cap and all their picks the last few seasons on offense...I am going to break something.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Lets hope pick 7 is defense, they have enough offense as it is.
They need defense badly, here's hoping.
I should say though that I already gave up on this coach. So if he drafts one of the QB I like and gets himself fired then f*** him lmao. Just no OL or WR or RB or TE

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
After all the drama about the Pats bringing in Will Levis for a top 30 visit, apparently they will not be drafting a QB or trading Mac Jones…tonight

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I should say though that I already gave up on this coach. So if he drafts one of the QB I like and gets himself fired then f*** him lmao. Just no OL or WR or RB or TE

TE we draft in the later rounds, same with WR and OL.
This first pick better be defense....and please not a reach of a player.
No more Celin Ferrell players, that was just SMH.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I've stayed away from all rumors and even posts in this thread so far today. So don't be an asshole in another 15 minutes and start spoiling every pick, plz.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
TE we draft in the later rounds, same with WR and OL.
This first pick better be defense....and please not a reach of a player.
No more Celin Ferrell players, that was just SMH.
First full draft with Ziegler. Think it will be a CB. Any offence not until round 3. They need DL and CB help the most and that’s where the strength of this draft lies.

TE in round 3 and I can see OL or LB as well.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
First full draft with Ziegler. Think it will be a CB. Any offence not until round 3. They need DL and CB help the most and that’s where the strength of this draft lies.

TE in round 3 and I can see OL or LB as well.

Yes, TE in the later rounds is what they'll aim for.

I remember when the Ravens drafted Hayden Hurst first overall...only to draft a better TE in round 3 in Mark Andrews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad