NFL GDT: 2023 NFL draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Good points about Carter. It's not just him though. Adding his Georgia teammates Smith and Ringo were other good selections.
Ringo's a bit of a headcase just like Carter. I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of the other three teammates from Georgia is too. I'm not sure that putting all these guys together is a good thing and it could create a kliq situation in the locker room. I could be completely wrong about that though.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Ringo's a bit of a headcase just like Carter. I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of the other three teammates from Georgia is too. I'm not sure that putting all these guys together is a good thing and it could create a kliq situation in the locker room. I could be completely wrong about that though.
Roseman is a deal maker. If something isn't the right mix, he has zero hesitation to make a move to get rid of someone.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
first rounders do get more opportunities since they get into more games on their rookie deal. But, he is correct that it's now up to them to make the most of their situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad