2023 NCAA Division I Men's Hockey National Tournament Thread

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
How would you like to have have been the poor slob still in the pisser and you heard the goal horn go off? That was a hell of a quick strike!

AUS Fan

Aug 1, 2008
At the Rink
MIN was dominating in the 1st period, QUI owned the 3rd.

Even down 2, they stayed with the game plan.

QUI beat 2 very good teams with lots of NHL picks by hard work and structure.

Onec again I was treated to some very fine hockey these past few weeks.

How would you like to have have been the poor slob still in the pisser and you heard the goal horn go off? That was a hell of a quick strike!
That was me. I went to the kitchen for something and heard the goal horn.

Shesty31

Jul 10, 2011
Connecticut
Eh it’s a game of three periods. I thought we played better in the second and third. Then again as a rangers fan I’m used to playing terribly in the first period. Regardless we won let’s go!!!

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Gophers with absolutely no response in 3rd period.
Can’t believe the Gophers tried a defensive shell the entire 3rd period. Constantly defending is super tiring. Unsustainable for 20 min IMO. The tying goal seemed inevitable to me.

Congrats to Quinnipiac. They played to win. Minny played to not lose. Absolute dagger of a strike 10 seconds into OT.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
One of the best tournaments I've seen in a long time. Sucks that it was stuck behind cable on ESPN2 so they can promote the UFC gambling on the parent channel.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
For those who missed it. My lingering memory will be the desperate Minnesota defender taking out the referee along the end boards after "The Goal" was scored ... :nod:

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad