NBA 2023 NBA playoff thread

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
KAT single handedly beating the lakers. was expecting edwards to be the one who went off

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
well one thing is for sure and that is that the lakers are not making it out of round 1

if gobert had played the wolves would have killed them

Sep 19, 2008
Zion refusing to play for his team in what amounts to be an elimination game is kind of pathetic and the reason why this league f***ing sucks. Imagine any other player in any other league, being at full health, refusing to play for a team in a playoff game.

"Well are you fully healthy to play."

"Yes."

"They why can't you play."

"I don't feel like 100% Zion."

WHO CARES GET OUT THERE AND PLAY

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Holy shit Kuzma ****ing nuked him from orbit lmao.

>The wizards & I have so much real estate on Dinshittie island. This guy got signed by a team 60ms and was traded before the following season was over.

>what in the world have you won in this league? Lol you’ve been bounced around like a basketball my boy.

>6.) The only way you’ll ever be worth your contract is if the NBA finally gives you your wish of getting paid in crypto *check the markets*

That crypto comment is f***ing gold.

Reactions: Terry Yake
Sep 19, 2008
The North has sucked ass since winning that title. Lottery last year, and eliminated just now.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Gotta feel good for DeRozan. The trade obviously worked out for the Raptors but i never like how unceremoniously he was tossed aside given how well liked he was even with his failures in the playoffs very obvious.

as for the Raptors, the sun has set on their golden age. Nurse is 100% gone probably by the end of the week if the rumors of heat between him and the org are legit. Their roster is trash with a bunch of second options and guys who can't shoot. Masai goofed by deciding the deadline was the time to buy instead of doing the smart thing and selling guys like OG when teams were lined up around the block.

Blow it the f*** up, try and build around Scottie i guess.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

SelltheTeamFrancesco

Aug 11, 2015
the raptors got outplayed by derozan's daughter
That shit was soo disrespectful. I would be ashamed of my kid. Talk about being a brat and having privilege. Her mom is also an embarrassment for just sitting their. Its not funny because people paid good money to be at the game for some spoiled brat to ruin it by shrieking.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
That shit was soo disrespectful. I would be ashamed of my kid. Talk about being a brat and having privilege. Her mom is also an embarrassment for just sitting their. Its not funny because people paid good money to be at the game for some spoiled brat to ruin it by shrieking.
If you can't hit free throws because of crowd noise then you don't belong in the NBA. Simple as that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad