Who is the Devils' #7 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
View attachment 734907

Who am I to fight against the tide of Lenni mania? (It’s so close I basically don’t care.)

Add Malek (the three different suggestions must really help.)

Be gone with your tiresome anti Foote agenda, history will judge you and your capricious Haminophilia with great contempt. When Nolan Foote is piling up scoring titles and Conn Smythes I don’t want to hear about your unwavering support. No. No Ma’am. I have the receipts, screenshotted and bookmarked.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Be gone with your tiresome anti Foote agenda, history will judge you and your capricious Haminophilia with great contempt. When Nolan Foote is piling up scoring titles and Conn Smythes I don’t want to hear about your unwavering support. No. No Ma’am. I have the receipts, screenshotted and bookmarked.

0178D4F3-49A8-4214-9EB2-F98CAE2E8803.gif

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Tough call for me here, i think Filmon has me hyped the most but i also think he’s a top-6 or bust type of player so i think he has a smaller chance of making it than most of the guys left. Gonna wait and see how the votes shake out before i make my choice.
I'm still unsure as well, and wanted to read through the debate to see how that hashed out, and though I was leaning Ham's, the heavy sentiment in his favor has me thinking I should go in a different direction.

Filmon's been a guy I liked right from the get go, and he certainly backed up with a great D+1 year. Respective draft positions does factor in for me, but Filmon's year is certainly not typical of a guy drafted late.

Vilen too, but probably not yet.

Considered Clarke for a second, but nah.

I'm on board and excited about Lenni, but the answer is Foote here
Is it? Very possible that at 23 years old, he's playing the role of 13th fwd.

Reactions: HBK27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad