• Jayden Struble

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jacob Fowler

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Engstrom has had a good D+1 Season and I liked the pick. However he needs to prove more this year.

His game is still very raw. He has good hockey IQ but is very inconsistent in terms of decision making at offense and defense.

I don't follow NA Junior hockey outside of highlights so I can't say for certain what Beck Ferrell and Roy are going to be but I think engstrom is overvalued on this boards.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
That word does not mean what you think it means.
Well in english maybe 🤣🤣my bad, french is my primary language

Engstrom has had a good D+1 Season and I liked the pick. However he needs to prove more this year.

His game is still very raw. He has good hockey IQ but is very inconsistent in terms of decision making at offense and defense.

I don't follow NA Junior hockey outside of highlights so I can't say for certain what Beck Ferrell and Roy are going to be but I think engstrom is overvalued on this boards.
Thank you for putting us in our places, RationalExpectations !

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Sorry if I sounded arrogant it was by no means my intention English is not my first language :)
Ah no problem. You did not sounded arrogant. It was just fun to read someone putting some perspective on Engstrom with your username. I would argue we should not worry about how we sound on HFBoards. We all sound like entitled asshole having some of the worst take on a meaningless game after all.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Ah no problem. You did not sounded arrogant. It was just fun to read someone putting some perspective on Engstrom with your username. I would argue we should not worry about how we sound on HFBoards. We all sound like entitled asshole having some of the worst take on a meaningless game after all.
Ahah very true ;) meaningless but would still love to see the Habs win before another 30 years ! ;)

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Well that's great for you. I'm not doing it.

Sorry for leaving a poll up for 60 or so hours when we still have more than two months to complete the whole thing.
No need to apologize.

Have you tried before?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
No need to apologize.

Have you tried before?

The sorry was sarcastic.

I find copy pasting stuff and doing a poll to be annoying on mobile. If you like it that's good for you, but I'm not going to take time off my family during my vacation weekend to continue a poll that is not a pressing matter.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The sorry was sarcastic.

I find copy pasting stuff and doing a poll to be annoying on mobile. If you like it that's good for you, but I'm not going to take time off my family during my vacation weekend to continue a poll that is not a pressing matter.
Understood.

Yes, the no need to apologize was also sarcastic.

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
2 out of the top 3 are RHD which is pretty awesome considering that RHD, Goaltender and RW were the weakest position depths for prospects when we did this last year. I will post the results by position periodically.
Last year:

Left Wing
Centre
Right Wing
(1) Slafkovsky​
(10) Beck​
(5) Roy​
(3) Farrell (C)​
(12) Kidney​
(6) Mesar​
(13) Heineman (RW)​
(18) Rohrer (RW)​