2023 Dallas Stars Playoffs Discussion | Round 1 vs. Minnesota Wild | DAL Wins 4-2

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
We aren't trading Miro anytime soon. So you're going to be waiting a while
my fear/hope is a series against the fighting connor mcdavids. miro's had good success against him in the past.. could be that springboard he needs to that coveted position of being overrated and winning all the awards.

Reactions: Johno

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
We aren't trading Miro anytime soon. So you're going to be waiting a while
Case in point, Zubov accomplished a hell of a lot in his career, including some historic stuff and a cup win with the Rangers, then absolutely dominated with Dallas and got another cup. I wouldn't have known the guy was that well regarded if he didn't get into the HHOF, which I wasn't expecting when it happened. If Sergei Zubov can't get press nationally, the less accomplished and less flashy Heiskanen certainly won't. He'll just be your favorite d-man's d-man, everyone else will be watching Makar in awe in the same division instead.

I mean, Hintz is both flashy as hell and lead the first round of the playoffs in points, and no one gives a shit about that either. Miro is going to have to outright win some Norris trophies. I think the only reason he ever gets brought up is because he was a 3rd overall pick that has been overshadowed by the the 4th overall pick behind him, both stylistically and on merit of career accomplishments. If you aren't playing in Canada or an O6 market, and you play like Heiskanen does, no one is going to care.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Well Makar, McAvoy, Hedman, and Fox are all out. The remaining luminaries consist of Hamilton, Slavin, Reilly, Montour, Theodore, Dunn, and Bouchard. If Miro can't get attention now he never will.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad