GDT: 2023-24 season Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers Game 1

Who wins the series

• Oilers in 4

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • Oilers in 5

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • Oilers in 6

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • Oilers in 7

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Kings in 4

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Kings in 5

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Kings in 6

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Kings in 7

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
All of our players have an insane amount of hits compared to normal.

They did stop the drivebys and started finishing checks after the first goal, it was noticable and it was everyone, not just like Laf and Tonka

hiller's coup de grace: insert kaliyev exclusively to take another kneeing suspension

That’s why we haven’t seen him

They’ve been giving him the Winter Soldier treatment

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
If you get 1 more goal then it gets interesting. 1 more goal and then the crowd and the players are going to start to think. I'm not holding out hope for a 3rd period comeback, but they could make a game out of it. Even if the scores stays the same, just don't take it lying down and fight back.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
They aren't going to stop McDavid, we have three years of evidence to show that. The Kings need to structure their lineup and offensive philosophy to trying to win these games vs Edmonton 5-4. Adjusting by putting your 3 best forwards on one line, and taking Laf off the 1st line is a nice start. But it would be nice to add Clarke's dynamic offensive skill-set.

This team does not have the offensive talent up front to not be playing Clarke.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Dubois was alive on his first few shifts then fell asleep again.

Lafreniere handicaps the top line.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
you know that nashville catfish commercial, every time i see that guy making eye contact with security i can only think of tim robinson from i think you should leave

Reactions: Ollie Weeks

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I have the sports net feed.. did anyone discuss the rule regarding the disallowed goal? Its supposed to be intentional if its disalowed.. Lewis had his eyes closed

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I have the sports net feed.. did anyone discuss the rule regarding the disallowed goal? Its supposed to be intentional.. Lewis had his eyes closed
foxy was waffling on about it for a bit and how it can't be "directed" into the net

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
They aren't going to stop McDavid, we have three years of evidence to show that. The Kings need to structure their lineup and offensive philosophy to trying to win these games vs Edmonton 5-4. Adjusting by putting your 3 best forwards on one line, and taking Laf off the 1st line is a nice start. But it would be nice to add Clarke's dynamic offensive skill-set.

This team does not have the offensive talent up front to not be playing Clarke.
If the Kings want this system to work, their player acquisitions have been counter productive at best.

The lack of aggression coupled with the current deployment has resulted in some of the worst professional hockey I have seen since I could truly appreciate the game.

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Dang, missed the Kempe goal putting my daughter to bed. She currently wants to be a construction worker so I read to her from a pop-up book I got for her about building a house. We covered clearing the land and building the foundation.

Bork

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Dang, missed the Kempe goal putting my daughter to bed. She currently wants to be a construction worker so I read to her from a pop-up book I got for her about building a house. We covered clearing the land and building the foundation.

Bork
she probably knows more already than your average construction worker

good shit

Reactions: Choralone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad