Tribute 2023-24 season - POSITIVITY THREAD - PART 1

Oduyanow

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2017
Ottawa ON
Should we update the title of this thread to the '24 season?

With a top 5 pick (and who knows how the lottery will go!) plus maybe a other 1st for Tank, an additional 2nd or 3rd for Kubalik we could be back to cheering on some great prospects.
I like how far you've come so quickly. :laugh: Congratulations !

• Haha
Reactions: OD99

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Above .500 15 games into the season, despite some injuries.

Middle of the league in the standings.

10th in goal differential (+8).

Decent goaltending.

Tank panned out.

Jojo and Greig looking great.

Not a Picasso of a season so far, but I'm overall pretty happy with where we're sitting.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020

Decent goaltending.

Tank panned out.

Not a Picasso of a season so far, but I'm overall pretty happy with where we're sitting.
I’m happy-ish ;)

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015

Decent goaltending.

Tank panned out.

Injured players slowly returning to the lineup, 17th best record in the league….. trending in a positive way…..

NHL Stats  NHL.com.png

1700572281452.jpeg

Last edited:

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Just keeping this thread on the 1st page so the more delicate flowers have somewhere to mingle.

Possible topics could be the return of Grieg and Chabot to the lineup, being slightly ahead in the standings at the same point (# of games played) last year, or whatever other topics folks want to discuss.

Last edited:

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Reported for lack of respect to former Sen and master architect PD.

On a positive note it sounds like Greig and Chabot might be back sooner rather than later.
Chabot is back next game, which should help. Hamonic has looked awful playing more minutes, so hopefully this will keep his minutes down and he can get back to playing limited minutes and a simple game. I would also be happy to have him sit down and let JBD play. I think JBD has earned the chance to keep playing NHL games.

In the Greig interview, he said there was no timetable, so I doubt he is close, but this team will be so much better when he and Pinto are in here.

Reactions: Nova Stutzlia

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
We get to talk pop culture, have a drink, couple laughs with hf friends while sitting around the bonfire that is our favourite team. We are all great!

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad