GDT: 2023-24 season game 65 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @4:30pm 3/13/24

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
When the NHL suspended tort for a couple of games, the punishment should’ve been him coaching the kings. I would love to see that.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
If Spence can’t score a goal then he doesn’t deserve a spot on this team. I was only cool with him being mediocre defensively on the condition he provided some goal scoring. Hes legit inept.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
When the NHL suspended tort for a couple of games, the punishment should’ve been him coaching the kings. I would love to see that.
Id love to have Torts sort this team out.. would be hilarious.. he prob wouldnt take the gig due to PLD actually

Reactions: ru4reals

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
PLD:

shake-head-white-guy.gif

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
If Spence can’t score a goal then he doesn’t deserve a spot on this team. I was only cool with him being mediocre defensively on the condition he provided some goal scoring. Hes legit inept.

That last windup and shot into the defender, I thought it was Doughty. Zero goals 60 games in.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Since those 2 big comeback road wins vs. Boston and Pittsburgh, which some thought was going to be a turning point weekend.

6-6
2-4 vs. playoff teams
4-2 vs. non-playoff teams
Arvidsson.

The offensive depth isn't impressive if Fiala is on the one line that doesn't need him to succeed.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Disappointing game after the strong Islanders game, think we need to go back to 12/6 set up, not just to get Kaliyev back in, but mostly just to get back to balanced lines. I appreciate Hiller's willingness to change things and isn't stubborn to one particular line or set up, but think they need some consistency right now.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Disappointing game after the strong Islanders game, think we need to go back to 12/6 set up, not just to get Kaliyev back in, but mostly just to get back to balanced lines. I appreciate Hiller's willingness to change things and isn't stubborn to one particular line or set up, but think they need some consistency right now.

Yeah, I think we are all over the 11/7 by now. And bring Clarke back so he can show Spence how to properly shoot the damn puck from the point!

Reactions: kinghock

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
it's not even like he's utilizing the 7D, like ooh 6 minutes, he took one shift from each defenseman, what a huge weight off their backs

meanwhile fiala f***s the football up and down the ice and pulls basically the most minutes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad