GDT: 2023-24 season game 63 LA Kings vs Dallas Stars @7:30pm 3/9/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GIP2q0xboAACBr8

Los Angeles Kings(32-19-11, 75pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Dallas Stars(39-17-9 87pts, 1st in Central)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: KCAL9 RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats

mNa9WoX.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
YVkeEbB.png

9zbjrgk.png

Bw24fDS.png

11yRIuO.png

uaLJ1fm.png

Scratches: Samuel Fagemo
Injuries: Viktor Arvidsson, Carl Grundstrom. Phoenix Copley, Mikey Anderson, Adrian Kempe
Covid: N/A

:stars

sOt83rR.png

eFybyYa.png

gYjj3fE.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Last edited:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Feel like it’s gonna be a 5-1 bloodbath, Dallas. They have our number.

But maybe because I have low expectations I’ll be pleasantly surprised. They HAVE gotten up for the stronger teams lately.

1710010239491.jpg

Reactions: Kudelski37

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Interesting stat about Dallas. They only have 28 regulation wins in 65 games. We think of them as being a great team, but that's not a very good stat.

Kings have 27 regulation wins in 62 games. Nashville has 29 in 64 games.

There's no 3-on-3 or S.O. in the payoffs.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Interesting stat about Dallas. They only have 28 regulation wins in 65 games. We think of them as being a great team, but that's not a very good stat.

Oetter is not having a great year - im not sure if its more on him or the team defense.. but his 2.95 gaa and .900 save "pct" is very pedestrian

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

That is really interesting. I never would have guessed. Every time I see them they’re such a wagon.

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016

Fagemo and Clarke weren't recalled from Ontario.

Turcotte and Moverare were.

The kings currently have 6 healthy defenseman and only 12 forwards on the roster.

This doesn't preclude a call up of Clarke or Fagemo but as of right now... the linup for tonight should be fairly clear based on who is and isn't available.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Fagemo and Clarke weren't recalled from Ontario.

Turcotte and Moverare were.

The kings currently have 6 healthy defenseman and only 12 forwards on the roster.

This doesn't preclude a call up of Clarke or Fagemo but as of right now... the linup for tonight should be fairly clear based on who is and isn't available.

Listen its been a really rough week for me especially over the last 24 hours, I basically did this on autopilot and wasn't even sure if wanted to make it today. And these things change all the time so I try to keep the thread updated as more info comes out.

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
Listen its been a really rough week for me especially over the last 24 hours, I basically did this on autopilot and wasn't even sure if wanted to make it today. And these things change all the time so I try to keep the thread updated as more info comes out.
That wasn't a shot at you it was meant to be additional context to Bernstein's tweet.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
Hope Kempe isn't being rushed back too early. Dallas is pretty stacked, but @ least Seguin and Dadonov should be out.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Sorry to hear it's been tough lately for ya. We all appreciate the time you spend making these. I usually pop in to give them a read even when I can't catch the game.

Hope things take a positive turn for you soon.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Ugh I hope Kempe isn’t back on the first line. Turcotte is much better than a floating winger. Wow he’s only got 19 goals? If Kempe isn’t scoring then he’s not doing anything and he hasn’t been scoring.

Only 5 more goals than PLD. Damn lol

Last edited:

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Ugh I hope Kempe isn’t back on the first line. Turcotte is much better than a floating winger. Wow he’s only got 19 goals? If Kempe isn’t scoring then he’s not doing anything and he hasn’t been scoring.

Only 5 more goals than PLD. Damn lol
Think he's second in hits amongst forwards and was the team's leading scorer when he went out.

All he needs is a hot stretch like your boy Fiala has finally put together and, bam, he's closer to 30 by season's end.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Think he's second in hits amongst forwards and was the team's leading scorer when he went out.

All he needs is a hot stretch like your boy Fiala has finally put together and, bam, he's closer to 30 by season's end.
He hasn’t been hot since pre-season and unfortunately he’s also pretty one dimensional. I mean the fact that Kopitar has one less goal than him says a lot. I think Kempe has been given a pass for some reason when he hasn’t done much at all the entire year. When Kempe isn’t scoring goals he’s pretty much got nothing else besides occasionally smoldering at the opposition.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
He hasn’t been hot since pre-season and unfortunately he’s also pretty one dimensional. I mean the fact that Kopitar has one less goal than him says a lot. I think Kempe has been given a pass for some reason when he hasn’t done much at all the entire year. When Kempe isn’t scoring goals he’s pretty much got nothing else besides occasionally smoldering at the opposition.
That makes him Bob Probert on this team.

He had eight points in the five games before the injury. His shooting percentage is down significantly from the past two seasons but, then again, he was at 14 and 16% for those two years which is pretty high. Seems like a big reason for the dip is that the one timer on the power play is gone. 11 power play goals last season compared to only two this season; however, he had nine assists on the power play last year v. 15 this season: tied with Fiala for most assists on the power play. Second on the team behind Moore in even strength goals.

Point being is that we should all want him back in the lineup if he is truly ready to go. We should all want Turcotte in the lineup as well.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
That makes him Bob Probert on this team.

He had eight points in the five games before the injury. His shooting percentage is down significantly from the past two seasons but, then again, he was at 14 and 16% for those two years which is pretty high. Seems like a big reason for the dip is that the one timer on the power play is gone. 11 power play goals last season compared to only two this season; however, he had nine assists on the power play last year v. 15 this season: tied with Fiala for most assists on the power play. Second on the team behind Moore in even strength goals.

Point being is that we should all want him back in the lineup if he is truly ready to go. We should all want Turcotte in the lineup as well.

Might roll with Kempe, Kopitar, Turcotte, Danault line, then Byfield, PLD, and Laferriere, or swap Laf and Turcotte etc,

Either way, it's still a really really deep top 9

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Might roll with Kempe, Kopitar, Turcotte, Danault line, then Byfield, PLD, and Laferriere, or swap Laf and Turcotte etc,

Either way, it's still a really really deep top 9
Its deep but doesnt seem so because they are never all rolling at the same time.
If they can all get hot at the same time rolling into the playoffs it would be great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad