GDT: 2023-24 season game 62 LA Kings vs Ottawa Senators @7:30pm 3/7/24

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Missed the game but just saw Byfields goal. Goodness sakes kid is stupid good already. Haven't scored since his goal of the year glad he potted one today. And a f**king beauty too. Great win. Won't sleep well if we lost this one. Thank you Fiala.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Front office gonna break their arms patting themselves on the back for beating a lottery team on a b2b across the country at home in OT. Mission accomplished! Now let's trade Kaliyev Clarke and a 1st for Toffoli

Really though I'm starting to be convinced they're only dressing those guys so some people can go "look how many pro games this guy has played, bust" when they get traded

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Front office gonna break their arms patting themselves on the back for beating a lottery team on a b2b across the country at home in OT. Mission accomplished! Now let's trade Kaliyev Clarke and a 1st for Toffoli

Really though I'm starting to be convinced they're only dressing those guys so some people can go "look how many pro games this guy has played, bust" when they get traded
i'm pretty heavy on the "intentionally tanking kaliyev's rfa contract" conspiracy theory train right now

feeds qb for a grade A and is immediately benched for the rest of the game

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Bland is easy, all I have to do is say the word 'corsi' and he'll drill himself into the floor. Herby on the other hand is more formidable
They can generally only drill themselves, like you said. They are solid.

You're good, too

Fun game tonight. Weird physical rivalry with Ottawa: but it's there.

Keith Tkachuk is my favorite player ever. His kids are beauties but such Tkachuks. So fun to watch. Every game against a Tkachuk feels like I'm watching a game from ten years ago or more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad