GDT: 2023-24 season game 61 LA Kings vs Vancouver Canucks @7:30pm 3/5/24

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I know we’re not doing anything but something this team needs badly? You can’t have bottom six centers like Lizotte constantly lose face offs.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
that was pathetic defense

just let him walk in around a bunch of pylons

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Just a matter of time, Vancouver had been dominating the last few minutes, you couldn't expect Talbot to stop everything, they Kings were completely dead tired.

And that is a perfect illustration of the greatness of Hughes, he just keeps so many plays alive.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
This is why you can’t get excited when the Kings put together some convincing wins. Same thing happened last year. Way too inconsistent to have any meaningful success. Even if they pull this one out, it’ll be more luck than anything.

Reactions: Schrute farms

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
This is why you can’t get excited when the Kings put together some convincing wins. Same thing happened last year. Way too inconsistent to have any meaningful success. Even if they pull this one out, it’ll be more luck than anything.
Lmao Jesus christ

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Important period coming up.

I don’t really have a problem with the Kings play overall though. They were sorting out coverage well for the most part. Need more than 1 to win.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan

They just have such a small margin of error right now, especially with Kempe and VA out injured. They just don't have a lot of natural talent on the roster, especially finishers, I mean Trevor Moore is the teams leading goal-scorer and only 20 goal-scorer, nothing against Moore but he's not exactly Ovechkin. They have to grind out defensive wins, and I am guessing that can be very draining and sometimes it's just hard to maintain it every night for 60 minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad