GDT: 2023-24 season game 60 LA Kings vs New Jersey Devils @12:30pm 3/3/24

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
eh yknow it wasn't the meier hit i saw, it was miller or whoever that was right before, he drove through with like an uppercut, pretty grimey

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
You guys waste a ridiculous amount of time whining and crying about the teams 14th forward who is actually doing his job while lamenting a high 2nd round pick who, lets he honest here, has failed in every opportunity to stick in the lineup.

Kaliyev is a massive disappointment. Anderson-Dolan is playing to his level.

Its just dumb fandom. Here's a little bit of reality for you - NOBODY'S 14th forward is going to set the world in fire and no team needs a bunch of underperforming offensive failures rattling around like loose change on your 4th line when you can have a safe option who kills penalties, blocks shots and carries himself like a professional at and away from the rink.

But carry on embarrassing yourselves. Its not a video game, there are a whole lot of things that go into a team other than scoring the occasional goals.
Can you really call a guy that’s played half the games the 14th forward? Questionable.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I gotta listen to Bissonette oh God help us...rather have Stollie,Evans,Nick,Foxie and Carrlyn rather than Goon turned commentator Bissonette

Reactions: ru4reals

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Re Laf.. nice he scored. Im going to give you a compare.. slightly more intelligent Kupari. Laf is good at getting off his own shot but he cannot see the ice on the rush.. i never see him make a play

Reactions: ru4reals

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
JAD should have gotten an Assist on that goal by Laferriere
Devils player had control and turned it over to PLD. JAD should never get a point no matter what he does. LOL. But he did have a nice check on the Devils player before the goal so I'll give him that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad