GDT: 2023-24 season game 56 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:30pm 2/24/24

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
I have seen arty do that but ray ferraro was saying that he's able to just stand there and snap off a shot which he said not many people can do... its all above my pay grade i played defense

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I have seen arty do that but ray ferraro was saying that he's able to just stand there and snap off a shot which he said not many people can do... its all above my pay grade i played defense
I thnk you're referring tot he video i posted earlier where he snapped it off pretty fast vs Toronto.. watch it again, and you'll see he did a little back and forth before shooting. I think those milliseconds are hurting him (obviously not in that case).

Reactions: chris kontos

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Moore on an Iafallo-esque cold streak
How about Danault? Hes sucked. Besides that assist on the Clarke overtime goal in Boston I havent heard his name in months.
Dont understand why people are piling on JAD and Kaliyev when a combination of Kopitar Danault Moore Kempe Fiala are not showing up consistently and never all going at once.
JAD is throwing the body his last few games at least.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
How about Danault? Hes sucked. Besides that assist on the Clarke overtime goal in Boston I havent heard his name in months.
Dont understand why people are piling on JAD and Kaliyev when a combination of Kopitar Danault Moore Kempe Fiala are not showing up consistently and never all going at once.
danault's been steady eddie defensively but yeah, the offense dried up with moore

top 6 isn't really hurting but with all that firepower you'd like to see at least one of them scoring consistently

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
People arent piling on JAD as much as Hiller for putting him out there vs Turcotte who needs to be devleoped. I agree that Danault has disappared. You have Danault for his shutdown D in the playoffs and just hope he can do something offensively during the regular season... he is treated like a top 6 fwd when he really a shutdown 3C.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Another 3 on 1 where I don't see what the reward was for the Kings if they'd held the puck in. The risk they're taking sometimes isn't worth the reward.

They aren't gonna give Kaliyev infinite chances. Dude you have to score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad